Chapter 320 White Moonlight 92

Her small mouth was pried open, swallowing the man's big tongue. She couldn't even swallow it. The transparent saliva slowly slid down from the entanglement of their lips and tongues. The scene was extremely obscene.

    When she couldn't breathe anymore, the man let go of her lips that were swollen from being kissed. He was reluctant to roll the honey juice from the corners of her mouth and flowing to her chin into his mouth and licked it clean.

    The desire that had just been vented was erected again, filling the soft passage, and began to twitch in the constantly contracting and pulsating cunt, starting a new round of fucking.

    "Um... no... um... please..." Jun Yan was violently thrusted and bumped by the man, and could only make broken moans. Too much pleasure made her eyes tear up. She kept shaking her head and begging in a low voice, "Don't do this... um..."

    Her begging stimulated the man's desire even more. He liked to see her shrinking in his arms and begging for mercy.

    Yu Chenbi became even more excited, and his movements became faster and more violent as he thrusted into her vagina. While he was doing it, he did not forget to coax her in a low voice, "Baby, beg me more, beg your husband more, and your husband will not fuck you anymore, baby, beg your husband again."

    Yu Chenbi coaxed her while kissing her blushing face.

    Although he said he would not fuck, his lower body did not stop at all, and instead thrust harder and harder into her soft and juicy vagina.

    "Woo... liar... ah ah... bastard..." Jun Yan did not dare to be too loud, even though she was fucked so hard that her vaginal fluid was spraying wildly, she could only sob softly. Although the corner was secluded, there was still a possibility of being discovered, and the tension of her body made her unconsciously clamp tighter.

    Yu Chenbi thrust open the tightened vagina, pressed against the center of her vagina, and his thick penis rubbed the slightly open cervix, ready to go, as if he was about to break through the cervix and fuck into the zigong filled with semen again in the next moment.

    "Then the husband won't do it anymore. Baby, call me husband, and then go out. Let's not do it anymore, okay?" Yu Chenbi's roubang pressed against the entrance to the womb, and he whispered in her ear half coaxingly and half threateningly.

    Jun Yan could feel the man's guitou pressing against the deep inside her vagina. She knew that as long as it went a little deeper, the man's rough and hard penis would invade her zigong again. When the man's roubang inserted into her zigong, she felt a full and sour pain, so deep that it seemed as if even her soul was possessed. The fear of being penetrated was mixed with overwhelming pleasure, and she didn't want to experience it again.

    But the remaining rationality told her that she couldn't compromise.

    So, even though she had been fucked by the man to the point of squirting juice and climaxing repeatedly, she cried and shook her head firmly, "No——"

    Before she could finish her words, the man's thick roubang occupied the tender uterus again, and his waist and abdomen moved rapidly, constantly going in and out and rubbing the tender zigong crazily.

    "Mmmmm... ahhh no... too fast... mmmmm..." The man covered her little mouth again. He covered her mouth with one hand and pressed her buttocks towards him with the other hand, wishing he could penetrate this slutty cunt that was squirting with water.

    "Don't call me husband? Who do you want to call if you don't want to call me? Even if you don't call me I'm still your husband! I'll fuck you to death! If you don't call me husband today, I'll fuck your cunt to pieces and make you unable to live without your dick in the future!" Yu Chenbi said vulgar words while pumping hard in the cunt with his lower body.

    In fact, whether Jun Yan screamed or not, she couldn't avoid being fucked, but seeing that she was twitching and squirting with water from being fucked by him, but still biting her tongue and refusing to call me husband, Yu Chenbi felt depressed and fucked even harder.