Chapter 326 White Moonlight 97

Jun Yan had expected such a situation, but she was a little surprised that Ji Jiaojiao also quit the show.

    She searched some topics about Ji Jiaojiao on the Internet, and there seemed to be a rumor that Ji Jiaojiao had offended someone above her and was completely banned. However, before Jun Yan finished watching the video, the video was shown to be lost, which made Jun Yan even more confused.

    Who did Ji Jiaojiao offend?

    Her most recent activity was to appear on a dating show.

    Usually, Ji Jiaojiao likes to touch and touch other people when she has nothing to do. In addition to Jun Yan, there seem to be many other victims.

    Jun Yan suddenly thought of Ji Jiaojiao's morning when she directly said in front of the camera that Shi Xiaowen snored when she slept. It can't be that she was banned because of such a small matter, right?

    This Shi Xiaowen is just a small star. She is not even mentioned in the original book. Could she be a character?

    What Jun Yan didn't know was that Ji Jiaojiao's ban was really related to Shi Xiaowen.

    She thought Shi Xiaowen was a powerless little star like her. In fact, she just entered the circle to experience life. Shi Xiaowen's family background was no worse than Jun Yan's, but she kept it a secret, and not many people in the circle knew about it.

    Shi Xiaowen was not very ambitious, she just filmed movies when she had nothing to do, and appeared on variety shows when she remembered.

    Unexpectedly, she was treated as a soft persimmon by Ji Jiaojiao.

    What's more unfortunate is that not only was she not a soft persimmon, but she stabbed her hands with blood.

    This made Ji Jiaojiao's career, which was already declining, even worse. From then on, there was no such person in the entertainment circle, and soon disappeared.

    After a few days, Jun Yan finally saw what she wanted to see on TV.

    Lu Yu, the current CEO of Huayu, was exposed to a sex scandal. Some media photographed him entering and leaving places of entertainment more than once, and even participating in group parties. Not only that, a certain big V broke the news that Lu Yu had improper body transactions with many women in the circle, including Ji Jiaojiao, who had been banned.

    As soon as these news came out, the Internet exploded, and some netizens even began to speculate whether Ji Jiaojiao's previous ban was related to this matter.

    Huayu's shares fell all the way from the day the scandal broke out until they hit the limit, and the market value evaporated by hundreds of billions in an instant.

    The company's shareholders began to hold Lu Yu accountable, and Lu Yu was forced to resign as executive president under pressure.

    One wave has not settled before another wave rises. It is not enough for Lu Yu to resign. The people behind it seem that they will not stop until Huayu is brought down.

    The day after Lu Yu resigned as CEO, the police issued another investigation order to strictly investigate Huayu's tax evasion.

    It was found that the company's tax evasion was as high as tens of billions. The company's legal representative Lu Yu was arrested by the police on the same day, and Huayu was required to pay the corresponding taxes and late fees.

    Lu Yu was imprisoned, the company's stock price fell, Huayu was burdened with huge debts, and the Lu family fell overnight.

    At this time, Yu Chenbi, who was originally just a little transparent person in the entertainment circle, suddenly transformed himself and became the helmsman of Everlight Technology. He acquired the bankrupt Huayu with thunderous means and kicked out all the people who were related to the Lu family from the company.

    It was not until Yu Chenbi took over Huayu that everyone's eyes fell on him. No one thought that an unknown little star could shake the towering tree of the Lu family, which had already grown luxuriant branches and leaves.

    When he directly revealed his identity to the Lu family, this bloody drama of the rich family was officially unveiled in front of everyone.

    Yu Chenbi did not hide it from the public, but instead exaggerated it and spread it out, and people made a big fuss.

    For a time, the Lu family was scolded on the Internet. Netizens sympathized with Yu Chenbi's experience. Some netizens dug out the phone numbers of Lu's father and mother. Almost every moment, someone called the Lu family and insulted them fiercely. There were

    also more radical netizens who directly touched the Lu family's villa and threw rotten eggs and feces at the Lu family villa.