Chapter 313 White Moonlight 85

Ji Jiaojiao obviously didn't expect that he wouldn't be able to remember anything at all.

    This isn't right! This

    isn't how the plot goes!

    How could this happen?

    Why couldn't he remember?

    Ji Jiaojiao was a little confused. This was a plot development that she had never expected.

    She sat there for a long time without being able to speak. What should she do now?

    All her plans were based on the premise that Yu Chenbi remembered her. Now that Yu Chenbi couldn't remember her, Ji Jiaojiao's plans had already died before they were even implemented.

    If Ji Jiaojiao knew that Yu Chenbi not only remembered her, but also thought of her as a spy sent by Lu Yu, she would probably spit out a mouthful of blood.

    Yu Chenbi didn't remember who she was, so she couldn't just sit there and wait for Lu Yu to kill her, right?

    She might as well confront Yu Chenbi and say that she wanted to cooperate with him, but unfortunately...

    Ji Jiaojiao glanced at the photographer who was following her. Even if she wanted to say something to Yu Chenbi, now was definitely not the right time. Ji Jiaojiao

    was thinking about how to gain Yu Chenbi's trust, while Yu Chenbi was thinking about something in his heart and was worried about Jun Yan.

    In the following period of time, the two sat opposite each other, but they had different thoughts. Ji Jiaojiao could have livened up the atmosphere, but now she also fell silent, and the atmosphere was unusually weird.

    [What's wrong with these two? Why do I feel like the CP feeling before has disappeared? ]

    [The atmosphere is weird, so awkward. ]

    [Xiao Yu only has Sister Yan in his heart, the little brat is really too lazy to pretend, it's so obvious that they are treated differently...]

    Even when visiting the exhibition in the coffee shop, the two looked at each other in silence. Netizens saw that there was nothing to see here, so they all ran to other couples.

    Jun Yan and Bai Mo were unexpectedly loved by netizens. Bai Mo himself didn't expect that he would be assigned to a group with Jun Yan in the end. With Jun Yan, what's the chance to appear on camera?

    Therefore, during today's date, Bai Mo tried his best to show his boyfriend power, being considerate in everything, and being very humorous and funny, doing everything he could to make Jun Yan happy.

    The atmosphere between the two was extremely harmonious, and Jun Yan's originally depressed day was also thrown behind his mind after a day of crazy play.

    She was very satisfied with Bai Mo, and even thought that she would not partner with Yu Chenbi in the recording of the show, and would just replace him with Bai Mo.

    Thinking of this, on the way to the villa, she also said, "I am very happy today, and I hope to date you in the next few days."

    "Ah..." Bai Mo was caught off guard when he heard this. Looking at Jun Yan's beautiful face, he blushed immediately, a little overwhelmed, and stammered: "I... I also hope..."

    Pink bubbles suddenly floated between the two, and the audience in the live broadcast room started to CP.

    However, such a pleasing scene hurt some people's eyes.

    At this time, Yu Chenbi and Ji Jiaojiao just ended a day's date and returned to the villa.

    Who knows, from a distance, seeing the two people at the gate of the courtyard, Jun Yan was looking up at Bai Mo and smiling, with a soft and bright smile on his face.

    She actually smiled at him!

    How could she smile at him!

    Why? !

    She can smile at Lu Yu and Bai Mo, why is she so indifferent to him? !

    This is not fair!

    Yu Chenbi, who had been worried all day, became jealous when he saw this scene. He looked at the two people in front of him who were talking happily with sinister eyes and clenched his fists tightly.