Chapter 320 White Moonlight 101

Zhong Mingzhu was not a pushover either. She screamed and then kicked Jun Yan in the stomach.

Jun Yan's heart was filled with hatred. Her life was ruined by them. Even her brother who had been saving her was killed by them. She

had nothing. She had nothing.

Her brother who loved her the most was gone.

Thinking of this, tears filled her eyes unconsciously.

She gritted her teeth and endured the pain, and tried to grab Zhong Mingzhu's pistol. She turned over and rode on Zhong Mingzhu, "Come on! Let's see whether you kill me or I kill you!"

Now the opportunity for revenge is at hand, the worst case scenario is that both sides will perish.

Anyway, all her good things have been ruined by her!

"I dream of dragging you two to hell! Now, although that scumbag Nie Wenxuan is not here, it's good to drag you to take the blame for me!"

She had a vague premonition that if she was really killed by Zhong Mingzhu here, perhaps this would be her real end.

When death was infinitely approaching, Jun Yan suddenly found that she seemed to be no longer so afraid of real death.

Because the person she loved the most was waiting for her.

Brother, wait for me...

Seeing that Zhong Mingzhu wanted to pull the trigger at her, Jun Yan bit her wrist viciously, and a strong smell of blood instantly spread in his mouth.

"Ah - I will kill you!"

Zhong Mingzhu screamed in pain, but she still didn't loosen her hand holding the pistol, trying desperately to aim at Jun Yan.

Seeing the two fighting, everyone finally reacted and hurriedly called the police and stopped the fight.

However, because of the gun in Zhong Mingzhu's hand, no one dared to get too close, for fear of becoming the unlucky short-lived ghost.

Yu Chenbi was about to go around and grab Zhong Mingzhu's pistol, but at this moment, while the two were fighting, Zhong Mingzhu suddenly rolled to the ground, pointed the gun at Jun Yan, and then pulled the trigger -

"Jun Yan! You die! Die!"

Jun Yan faced the black muzzle of the gun, and her whole body stiffened instantly. With a "bang" sound of the gun -

the expected bullet piercing her heart did not come, she looked up in a daze, looking at the man who blocked the fatal shot for her at the critical moment.

The bullet hit his left chest, and large patches of blood began to spread on his chest, soaking the cloth on his chest.

Zhong Mingzhu fired the shot, and seeing that she didn't hit Jun Yan, she was frantically ready to shoot again, but was knocked down and subdued by everyone.

Yu Chenbi didn't stand firmly, and he stumbled to the ground. The blood on his face quickly faded, and a large amount of blood gushed out of his chest.

Jun Yan hurriedly supported him, looking at the blood flowing from his chest. Even though she tried to stay calm, her voice was still trembling slightly, "You...how are you..."

For some reason, when she saw the blood gushing out of his chest, the scarlet blood actually stung her eyes.

She didn't understand why he had to block this for her?

Seeing that the blood on his chest was still gushing out in large amounts, Jun Yan was panicked for a moment. She didn't have time to think too much, and reached out to block the wound that was constantly bleeding.

The sticky and warm blood dyed her hands red, and the blood flowed more and more, and soon a pool of blood accumulated on the ground.

His life force also faded away bit by bit.

Jun Yan felt a sudden panic in her heart for no reason, and her whole body felt cold, and her body began to tremble unconsciously.

"Don't... don't cry..." Yu Chenbi lay on the ground, his lips were pale, but he still tried his best to wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes.

Jun Yan looked at him blankly through the hazy tears. It turned out that she had been in tears for a long time. Big drops of crystal tears fell on the back of her hand, diluting the originally thick blood color.