Chapter 349: Frozen Lover 14

At this time, Helian Xiao was irrational. Anyone who had any connection with the leader of Lingyun Sect would be angered by him and would be mercilessly killed.

    This was also the reason why she deliberately ran to Ling Ming to sow discord. The anger of both sides had long been aroused and was about to explode.

    Fight, fight.

    You both lose, so that I can reap the benefits...

    Lian Qiao was not worried at all that Helian Xiao would implicate her when he exterminated the entire Lingyun Sect in the future. After all, she wanted to be the male protagonist's savior and have the last laugh!

    After the man above finished his speech, the sect competition officially began.

    Today was the preliminary test, and the rules adopted were the elimination system. The disciples were asked to draw lots in pairs. The loser was eliminated and the winner advanced.

    Because the plan went smoothly, Lian Qiao was full of confidence, waiting to see the male protagonist fall. She was not worried that the male protagonist and Ling Ming would not meet in the first test -

    both Helian Xiao and Ling Ming were masters of the Jindan period, and they were not at the same level as other disciples in the sect. Even

    if they did not meet in the first test, they would definitely be the two of them in the final decision!

    However, Lian Qiao had made a thousand calculations, but she never expected that she would draw Helian Xiao in the first test!

    "This..." Lian Qiao looked at the jade slip in her hand, and the real and unreal light and shadow appeared above, "Two".

    Coincidentally, the jade slip on Helian Xiao's side also lit up, and it was also "Two".

    What's going on!

    Lian Qiao looked at the jade slip in her hand in disbelief. Could it be that she was the first unlucky person to sacrifice to the sky when the male protagonist turned black? !

    How is this possible!

    There is clearly no such paragraph in the original book!

    Thinking of this, Lian Qiao suddenly remembered that the male protagonist in the original novel had not yet established his foundation, let alone bumping into her in the competition, and he was not even qualified to participate in the sect competition!

    "System! Why don't you help me change the lot secretly?! What should I do now!" Lian Qiao called the system anxiously in her heart.

    Even if Lian Qiao was unwilling to admit it, Helian Xiao's strength was indeed stronger than her.

    With Lian Qiao's current cultivation, if she changed her opponent, she would be able to get into the top five in the sect competition, but she happened to bump into Helian Xiao, a jinx!

    How could Lian Qiao be willing to accept this!

    Although she disdained to compete with these paper people, after all, her strength was here, and what was hers should be hers!

    But now that the result of the draw has been determined, it is useless for Lian Qiao to find the system.

    [The system can make subtle changes in some details, but the host has not issued a relevant procedure application in advance, and the result has been determined. If the system rashly changes the established facts, it is very likely that the characters in the world will discover the abnormality, causing the collapse of time and space and the collapse of the world. 】