Chapter 331 White Moonlight 106 (Ward Play)

"No... No... Your injury hasn't healed yet..." Jun Yan leaned on the man's shoulder and panted slightly. The woman's lips were swollen from being kissed. She looked at him with charming eyes, and her whole face exuded the desire to be loved.

    She didn't know that rejecting him with such a face that deserved to be fucked would only make the man more excited.

    Seeing the woman's reluctance to accept, Yu Chenbi's eyes immediately turned red, and even his breathing became heavier. His lower body was so hard that it hurt. He wished he could tear off her clothes on the spot and press her on the bed to fuck.

    The man inserted a finger without saying anything. The passage that had not been visited for a long time tightly absorbed the invader. At the same time, the woman moaned, "Ah... Don't..."

    "Baby, I haven't fucked you for a long time, and it's so tight again..." Yu Chenbi's voice was so low and hoarse that it was scary. His fingers began to thrust in and out of the soft and tender pussy.

    "No... Uh-huh..." Jun Yan grabbed Yu Chenbi's shoulders, and his flower heart was filled by the invasion, and his body greedily swallowed the fingers that kept going in and out between his legs.

    The rough calluses on the man's hands rubbed against the tender and sensitive cunt, causing her to lie on his shoulders, trembling constantly, and her lower body secreted a stream of juice, "Oh... No..."

    Jun Yan bit her lips lightly, and the pleasure invasion made her eyes unconsciously tearful.

    "No? Baby, do you mean that hands are not okay? Then husband won't use hands." Yu Chenbi pretended not to understand. He pulled out the fingers inserted in the cunt, and the fingers that filled the rouxue suddenly left, and a sense of emptiness emerged in her body.

    Jun Yan suppressed the tingling sensation from the center of her legs. Seeing that Yu Chenbi finally stopped doing that, she breathed a sigh of relief. She was about to stand up and get up from him, but the man grabbed her waist and pressed down hard-

    "Ah!"

    The man's roubang fiercely penetrated the entrance of the cunt through the thin cloth, and the thick and huge guitou was stuck in the entrance of the cunt, and the panties were squeezed into the cunt.

    "You..." Jun Yan panicked and wanted to stand up, but Yu Chenbi didn't do what she wanted. He held her slender waist tightly and began to move slowly, letting the giant thing grind through the cloth in the tender and juicy vagina.

    The rough cloth rolled over the sensitive xuerou heavily. It was unknown whether the man did it intentionally or unintentionally. Whenever he rubbed the erect clitoris at the entrance of the vagina, he would take extra care. Several times, the guitou rubbed the hard flesh heavily. The xuerou, which had long been awakened by lust, could not withstand such stimulation. The saoru bit the thick guitou tightly and spit out the lewd juice, soaking the panties so wet that water could be wrung out.

    Yu Chenbi held her like this, holding her fat and soft buttocks, and the thick red roubang forcefully penetrated the center of the flower through the cloth and began to move constantly.

    "Ah... No... Your injury hasn't healed yet..." Jun Yan sat astride him. Every time the man fucked her sensitive xueerou, her whole body became soft as mud, and she had no strength to resist at all.

    "I miss you so much... Doesn't my wife miss me? My wife is so tight, so naughty..." Yu Chenbi grabbed Jun Yan's buttocks and pressed them against his roubang, but he spoke with a pitiful look, and his pair of brown puppy eyes were like soaked glass beads.