Chapter 339: Frozen Lover 4

Helian Xiao frowned slightly. Although he didn't like the girl who barged in rashly, he was a newcomer after all, so he shouldn't offend anyone easily and cause trouble for his master.

    While thinking, Helian Xiao introduced himself and said, "I am Bixiao, a disciple of Xuanshuang Zhenren."

    However, his answer did not convince the girl. She glared at him and said in a delicate voice, "How dare you! How dare you pretend to be Xuanshuang Zhenren's disciple! Everyone knows that Master has only had me as a disciple for hundreds of years. If you offend Master, I will teach you a lesson!"

    After that, without waiting for the other party to explain, Lian Qiao waved the spirit sword in her hand and attacked Helian Xiao.

    Her attack seemed fierce, but in fact, she didn't use much force. Helian Xiao dodged her attack by slightly turning sideways.

    Seeing this, Lian Qiao was slightly stunned and looked at him in surprise. This was completely different from what she expected!

    "Whether I am Master's disciple or not, you will know once you ask Master!" Helian Xiao said coldly.

    Unexpectedly, the girl was being unreasonable. She snorted and glared at him with her big black eyes, "Who knows if what you said is true or not! Why should I spoil the Master's mood for such a small matter? You are just a little thief. It is enough for me to deal with you. There is no need for the Master to come out!"

    After that, she swung a sword again and stabbed at the boy, and the boy dodged gracefully.

    Helian Xiao was just defending and did not attack. He was forced to retreat again and again by Lian Qiao. After leaving the cave of Hanbing Yangquan, the two fought in the snow.

    The thick snow was danced by Lian Qiao's spirit sword and flew all over the sky. The snow fell around the two people, and the scene was beautiful.

    Lian Qiao became more and more frightened. She didn't understand what went wrong. The other party's spiritual roots should be completely destroyed. Why couldn't she detect his cultivation?

    Just now, she failed to detect his cultivation at the first time. She just thought that he was a mortal with a completely destroyed cultivation. However, the boy could fight her on equal terms without a sword. Could it be that his cultivation was actually higher than hers? !

    Before Lian Qiao could figure out the key, the wind and clouds suddenly changed color, and the rolling dark clouds suddenly gathered towards Lingshuang Peak, covering the entire mountain in a dark mass. Thick blue lightning rolled in the dark clouds, brewing the first thunderbolt.

    Lian Qiao suddenly looked up at the sky, and her face suddenly changed. Someone was going to pass the tribulation!

    If it was the master who was passing the tribulation, then the momentum of the thundercloud would be too small, but she didn't show any signs of breaking through, so...

    could it be him? !

    This thunder tribulation was obviously not a small fight in the foundation-building period. Could it be that he was going to form a pill? !

    Lian Qiao looked at Helian Xiao in shock, her eyes flickering.

    How could this be possible!

    "Leave here!" Helian Xiao slapped her with his palm and sent her far away, away from the direction where the thunderbolt struck.

    The young man's white clothes were blown by the strong wind, but he stood in the center of the storm like a tall and strong pine tree, standing still.