Chapter 342 Frozen Lover 5

Lian Qiao tightened her grip on the spirit sword and snorted coldly. These were just paper figures in the book. She would not bother with paper figures without independent consciousness!

    But she did not understand why the male protagonist jumped to the Golden Core.

    The calamity clouds dissipated. Helian Xiao, who was at the center of the thunder calamity, had already been scorched black. His clothes were also scorched into pieces. He quickly took out a new piece of clothing from the Qiankun bag and put it on. He also pinched a Jingchen Jue to remove the scorch on his body.

    After breaking through the Golden Core, his temperament seemed to have made a qualitative leap. His originally thin and sunken face became plumper, and his sallow skin became as smooth as jade, making him look more handsome. His dark eyes reflected a sharp light, which was breathtaking. It was not

    until this time that everyone saw clearly that the one who was crossing the calamity was actually a man!

    Lingshuang Peak has always had only Xuanshuang Zhenren’s master and apprentice. Who is this man who suddenly appeared?

    Could it be the waste apprentice that Xuanshuang Zhenren accepted not long ago? !

    When Master Xuanshuang first brought him back to the sect, he was still a waste with his spiritual roots destroyed. It has only been more than a month, and he has directly established his foundation and formed a pill? !

    What a terrifying cultivation speed!

    "It turns out that it is not Senior Sister Lianqiao!"

    "Is it possible that Master Xuanshuang has accepted a monster? Even if he cleanses his marrow and cuts his tendons, and reshapes his spiritual roots, this cultivation speed is..."

    "I heard from Master Xuanming that Master Xuanshuang's disciple has a rare chaotic spiritual root that only appears once in a thousand years! The cultivation speed is many times faster than that of a single spiritual root. I thought it was rare for Senior Sister Lianqiao to establish her foundation at the age of thirteen, but I didn't expect that she is a true genius!"

    "It's not Lianqiao! How long has Lianqiao been establishing her foundation, but she can't compare to others who have come from behind?"

    "That's right. After all, one still needs to be extremely talented. Otherwise, even if there is a great power like Master Xuanshuang, it will be in vain."

    All the disciples sighed and felt a little sour, but talent is useless even if you are jealous. Some people saw Lianqiao on the side, so they ridiculed her with glee.

    Lian Qiao's face was very ugly. Although she didn't care about the opinions of the people in the book, now she has become a character in the book, and those sarcasms made it difficult for her to ignore them even if she wanted to.

    But those people who said sarcastic things about her were either inner disciples or disciples of the elders of the sect. Even though she was the disciple of Xuanshuang Zhenren, it was not easy to cause trouble.

    In order not to affect the plot, Lian Qiao didn't want to cause trouble. Even if she was depressed, she could only endure it and her face turned blue.

    Everyone watched the excitement for a while and then dispersed. But in just half a day, the news that Xuanshuang Zhenren's newly accepted disciple had formed a pill spread throughout Lingyun Sect.

    Helian Xiao felt the spiritual energy filling his body. This long-lost feeling made him a little tearful. A woman in white came on the wind and slowly landed in front of Helian Xiao.