Chapter 319 White Moonlight 91

The intense climax made her tremble constantly, and her charming moans were suppressed by the man's big hand.

    "Slut, you scream so loudly, you wish others would see you being fucked by me?" Yu Chenbi hit her hard as punishment, causing her to tremble constantly, and her whole body was all pink after the climax.

    "If you want to be naughty, call someone over. I don't want people to see my baby being fucked so hard that she squirts."

    The man's low and hoarse voice was filled with deep desire, and his hot breath sprayed on her naked skin. The woman who was floating in the sea of desire felt as if she was about to be swallowed up.

    With tears in her eyes, she was covered by the man's mouth tightly, and was forced to open her legs to endure his violent invasion, and the juice between her legs splashed everywhere.

    The man's fucking had no rules, and he pumped and thrust wildly in the position of the two people's intercourse, which was very rough, but he always hit her sensitive vagina.

    Jun Yan's legs were clamped tighter and tighter, and she was finally fucked again in the man's fierce and intense fucking.

    The plump and tender pussy twitched and splashed out juice. Her whole body began to heat up. The intense climax made her unconsciously open her mouth to breathe more fresh air.

    However, the big hand blocked her lips, so she could only make a muffled "Mmm" groan and couldn't breathe.

    The man's fucking did not stop. Instead, as the woman climaxed, his movements became more and more violent. Every time he thrust into her, he seemed to penetrate her.

    I don't know how long it took, the delicate cervix was fiercely broken by the man's continuous thrusts, and the guitou advanced into the uterus in one fell swoop, and even half of the roubang was pushed into the petite zigong.

    "Mmm... Mmm..."

    The woman's white and tender belly was pushed out by the guitou, and as the man thrust in and out, the belly on the belly also rose and fell.

    "I'm fucking my wife's cunt. The semen I shot into her belly last night has all flowed out. I'm going to shoot some more into her right now to fill her belly." Yu Chenbi said to Jun Yan in a hoarse voice, with a smile and a hint of excitement in his voice, "From now on, my wife's cunt can only contain her semen. What do you think?"

    As he said that, he pushed hard inside. Even though the cunt tried hard to squeeze in, it couldn't stop the man from going deeper.

    He spread Jun Yan's legs wider, and his purple-red penis kept going in and out of the woman's delicate legs.

    "Mmm... mmm... no..." Jun Yan couldn't speak. She slumped over him and could only beg him with her eyes.

    However, the beauty's tearful, reluctant look made Yu Chenbi even more excited. He held down Jun Yan's plump buttocks, hugged Jun Yan and fucked her like crazy. Then, regardless of the woman's weak struggle, he pressed against her cunt and shot out.

    Guntang's semen shot out, and Jun Yan's eyes rolled back from the heat. The pleasure that followed surged up and swept her brain. All her attention was taken away, and her whole body twitched.

    Jun Yan's body was stiff. The successive orgasms made her unable to even swallow. Her mouth opened and closed, and sweet saliva overflowed and flowed onto the man's hand covering her.

    Under the dim light at night, the saliva glowed with a lewd luster, which made Yu Chenbi unconsciously lower his head and kiss her open mouth fiercely. He licked and sucked her delicate tongue, sucked her tongue into his mouth, and then inserted his tongue into her mouth to explore every inch of her, imitating the action of sexual intercourse in and out of her mouth.

    Jun Yan's body was extremely sensitive in the orgasm, and her saoru was turned inside out, spraying a large amount of yin fluid.