Chapter 338: Frozen Lover 3

Jun Yan traveled into a world of cultivation this time.

    The main plot of the original novel is about the tragic extermination of the male protagonist Helian Xiao. As a child of destiny, he fell into decline overnight.

    In the plot, Jun Yan took a fancy to Helian Xiao's chaotic spirit body, so he accepted him as a disciple and brought him back to the sect. He raised him in Lingshuang Peak in the name of a disciple, but in fact he used him as a furnace, trying to practice dual cultivation with him to replenish yang and replenish yin, so as to break through the bottleneck of cultivation.

    Helian Xiao was controlled by others and had to endure humiliation and devote himself to the original owner. In the process, he was shocked to find that the Lingyun Sect he worshipped was the culprit who wiped out his entire family!

    The male protagonist suppressed his hatred and pretended to be in harmony with the original owner, but secretly practiced forbidden techniques. When the time was right, he would take revenge and comfort the souls of his clan members in heaven with the blood of the entire Lingyun Sect.

    Accompanied by the heroine, Helian Xiao went through all kinds of hardships and overcame many obstacles. In the end, he finally got his revenge and became a Taoist couple with the heroine. The two ascended to heaven one after the other and became a true immortal couple.

    As for the original owner, she was just a stumbling block on the hero's path to growth and died tragically under the hero's sword. The hero who killed her finally got rid of his inner demons and ascended to become an immortal.

    Jun Yan came at a good time. This world was not difficult for her to conquer, but she was a little distressed and planned to take the person back to raise him well.

    The snowstorm in Linzhou City lasted all night and was about to stop the next day. Jun Yan took the frail hero back to Lingyun Sect.

    ...

    "Have you heard that Master Xuanshuang accepted a disciple, who seems to be a cripple with all his spiritual roots destroyed!"

    "Really?! Why? If the master wants to accept a disciple, there are so many disciples in the outer sect, who is not better than a cripple? Did you hear it wrong?"

    "Really! Aren't there many good things in Lingshuang Peak? Even a waste can be turned into a genius with elixirs and magic medicines!"

    "With Master Xuanshuang's temper, could it be that the cripple has some rare treasures?"

    Everyone knows that Master Xuanshuang is famous for not doing anything without benefits. If it wasn't for repaying the life-saving grace of the Sect Master of Lingyun Sect, I'm afraid she would not have joined the sect.

    The disciples of the sect were gathered together and whispering. At this time, one of the disciples suddenly raised his voice to another girl in a yellow skirt: "Hey, Senior Sister Lian Qiao, your disciple should know, right? Tell us, if we want to become Xuan Shuang's disciples in the future, there should be a way, right?" After all,

    Xuan Shuang is a great power in the fusion stage. Many disciples of the sect are scrambling to become her disciples. However, even so, she has only accepted Lian Qiao as her disciple for a hundred years. Unexpectedly, she has accepted another one! The

    girl held the spirit sword in her hand. When she heard this, her eyes flashed slightly. She tilted her head in surprise: "When did the master accept another disciple? I just returned to the sect after training with Uncle Xuan Ji and others, but I don't know. I will go back to the peak to ask the master."