Chapter 345: Frozen Lover 10 (Erotic Dream Licking Pussy h)

"Then... lick it for Master first." The woman's charming voice was bewitching, and she opened her legs to the boy.

    That place was clean without a single hair, her mons pubis was full and white, and her snow-white clam flesh was tightly closed, with only a deep red flesh slit in the middle, decorated with a tender red pomegranate.

    Helian Xiao only took a glance, and his breathing suddenly choked. He was taken away from all his mind, staring at the most mysterious valley of the woman, his mouth was dry for a while, and his lower body was getting more and more swollen and painful. The boy's eyes were bloodshot, staring at the beautiful pussy without blinking. Master said to help her lick it...

    Helian Xiao's eyes were red, his burning eyes were glued to that place, his Adam's apple rolled up and down rapidly, and he became more and more itchy, but he always restrained himself, not daring to go beyond a little bit, waiting for Master to come to him.

    As if she knew what the boy was thinking, the master glanced at him and said in a soft voice, "Ah Xiao is really annoying... You still want others to accommodate you..."

    As she said that, the woman raised her lower body and sat on the boy's handsome face.

    The snow clam with a faint fragrance was a little cool. Just sitting on it, Helian Xiao couldn't wait to open his mouth and eat a mouthful of sweet and greasy. He excitedly hugged the woman's plump buttocks and buried his head in the master's tender and juicy pussy.

    He tried to open his mouth wide and take the whole mouthful of tender pussy into his mouth to lick and suck. The sensitive saorou inside shrank and spit out streams of sweet and fishy honey, all of which were rolled into the boy's mouth and swallowed into his stomach. The greedy big tongue stretched into the unexplored vagina without any instruction and began to poke and pierce the vagina lightly. The stimulated pussy soon gushed out more juice.

    "Mmm...ah...Ah Xiao...gentle...ah..." The master rode on his face, grabbed his black hair tightly, twisted her body unbearably, and gently rubbed the itchy cunt in the middle of her legs on her face.

    The boy seemed not to hear what the master said, and still buried his head in licking the master's tender cunt regardless of anything. The sweet yin juice secreted from the woman's body had completely occupied his mind, which was more fascinating and addictive than the fairy wine and jade dew he had tasted.

    He was like a demon, and his big tongue was fiercely stuffed into the tight and narrow cunt, pressing against the sensitive rou wall and licking wildly, trying to make this fat and tender cunt secrete more sweet love juice, and he did as he wished, using his tongue to lick this slutty cunt until the juice overflowed.

    "Ah...Ah Xiao licked so deep...ah...so comfortable...ah...ah...Ah Xiao..."

    The woman's gentle cry was like the sweetest poison in the world, making Helian Xiao willing to indulge in it, wishing he could die on her.

    In the snow, the naked woman sat on the man's face, twisting her body unbearably. The man's head kept moving between the woman's legs, making a sizzling sound when licking. He grabbed the plump buttocks with both hands and pressed the dripping pussy on his face.

    Both of them were naked. The thick and huge penis between the man's legs was bulging, and the mushroom-shaped guitou at the top seemed to be the size of a fist, much larger than the penis of an ordinary man, and the size was very scary.

    "Well, ah... lick it so deep... ah ha ah... Ah Xiao... I'm coming... Well, ah ah——" The woman screamed in a delicate and high-pitched voice, and her whole body began to tremble and spasm. The tender flesh between her legs shrank and twitched wildly, and the big tongue was tightly twisted. However, Helian Xiao did not believe in evil and f**ked the tightened pussy wildly, licking the clamped tender pussy fiercely, causing the woman to scream, and sat on his face with her whole body tense. The flower flesh kept twitching and spraying out streams of transparent flower juice, soaking Helian Xiao's face.

    Helian Xiao swallowed the honey in big gulps with intoxication, making gurgling sounds in his throat.

With a sound, the big tongue licked the trembling tender pussy fiercely. The juice had already been licked to the point of gushing out, soft and slippery.

    "Ah Xiao... I want... I want Ah Xiao to come in..." After the climax, the master's voice seemed to be more gentle and charming, and Helian Xiao's bones all softened after hearing it, but there was only one place that became harder and harder, swollen and unbearable.

    Hearing the master's words full of hints and seduction, Helian Xiao stopped licking the tender pussy. He seemed to know what the master wanted, but the young boy who had no experience in human affairs did not know how to satisfy the master's requirements, and his lower body was so hard that it hurt.

    "Master... Master... Disciple can't..." Helian Xiao said shamefully.

    "It's okay, Master will teach you." The Master's soft and tender pussy left his lips, which made Helian Xiao feel disappointed, but soon the Master leaned over and kissed his handsome face full of yin juice. Helian Xiao eagerly kissed the Master back but didn't know how to do it. Like a young puppy, he licked the Master's delicate pink lips until they were full of water.

    The woman's slightly cool little hand quietly came to his hard lower body, touched the huge thing as thick as an arm, and pressed against Helian Xiao, panting and slightly annoyed: "Ah Xiao is so big... It will hurt Master..."

    Despite this, she still rode on the purple-red roubang with twisted veins and hideous horror, and the soft and tender flower that was licked pressed against the boy's amazing penis.

    "Master..." Helian Xiao's ears were hot, he propped himself up, staring at that place with burning eyes, the woman's delicate and tight flower pressed against his thick hard thing, and the pussy was opening and closing, as if sucking the huge guitou.

    The master's small hand climbed on his shoulder, and he was slowly sitting down, trying to open his legs, trying to swallow the boy's thick roubang, but after trying several times, the roubang that was different from ordinary people's could not enter. The master had to grab the roubang with his small hand, aiming it at his too narrow vagina, and tried to sit down. The thick guitou slowly stretched the soft and tender vagina, and the vagina was stretched white.

    "Well... Ah Xiao... It's so big... So stretched..." The master's voice was delicate and charming, and even had a hint of crying, which made Helian Xiao at a loss. The guitou was wrapped and swallowed by the warm vagina little by little, and the tight passage was so tight that he almost ejaculated.

    "Master... Master..." Helian Xiao hugged the master's slender waist, and sniffed the faint fragrance on the master's body with attachment and dependence. His lower body was so hard that it hurt, and he wanted to fuck the tight and tender vagina without caring.

    The woman tried to sit down, and finally swallowed the boy's huge guitou, but it was stuck there, with a long roubang below, but the petite and tender pussy was already full.

    "Ah Xiao... I can't get in... Help me... Ah Xiao, don't you want Master..." The woman hugged his neck, and offered her sweet tender lips enthusiastically, her lower body slowly up and down, secreting lubricating juice.

    Helian Xiao kissed the master's pink lips excitedly, wrapped his mouth around it and licked and sucked it heavily, how could he not want it?

    The penis was so hard that it seemed to be about to explode. Helian Xiao could no longer bear it, and was eager to poke into the tight and tender pink pussy and fuck it hard.

    Master...

    He was fucking his own master...

    The master who was always cold and aloof on weekdays was now naked, riding on his penis, wanting to be penetrated and possessed by him.

    This thought made Helian Xiao even more excited. He grabbed his master's buttocks and tried to push up hard with all his strength to break open his master's tight pussy.

    "Ah Xiao, Ah Xiao? You lost your concentration during training. When your mind and spirit are disordered, you will go astray."