Chapter 312 White Moonlight 84

"Ah... Sorry, sorry, Sister Jiaojiao, I was just in a daze for a while." Yu Chenbi came over and quickly lowered his head to smile at her.

Looking at Yu Chenbi's pair of watery peach blossom eyes, which seemed to be full of infinite affection, Ji Jiaojiao's heart almost skipped a beat. Her face turned red, and she waved her hands pretending to be cheerful, indicating that she didn't mind.

"Okay! I forgive you! I'm not as petty as those girls! It's time for us to set off too!"

The four groups of guests went to different destinations respectively, but along the way, Yu Chenbi was absent-minded.

Jun Yan was not beside him, and he seemed to have no interest in doing anything. He just stirred the coffee in front of him and was in a daze.

"Xiao Yu! Xiao Yu!"

Ji Jiaojiao waved her hand in front of Yu Chenbi, complaining somewhat dissatisfiedly: "Are you really listening to me?"

"Sorry, sorry, Sister Jiaojiao, I was thinking about something else just now and didn't pay attention to what you said just now?"

"I said, do you think the coffee I make is better, or the coffee in this coffee shop is better!" Ji Jiaojiao held her cheek and waited for his answer with a coquettish face.

"Of course, the coffee made by Sister Jiaojiao is better." Yu Chenbi had an official smile on his face.

Fortunately, Ji Jiaojiao didn't care about his absent-mindedness. She deliberately found some topics to talk about, and finally talked about the topic she cared about most.

She looked at Yu Chenbi's face and didn't speak for a long time. Her expression seemed to be reminiscing, but also doubtful.

Yu Chenbi noticed her suspicious look, and finally smiled and asked, "What's wrong with Sister Jiaojiao? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Xiao Yu, when you were a child, did you go to Sunshine Orphanage? I always feel that you look familiar..."

Ji Jiaojiao has been trying to hint to Yu Chenbi, but his mind is not on her at all. No matter how she hints, it has no effect. Ji Jiaojiao knows that it is impossible to make him guess, so she simply takes the initiative to make it clear.

"How do you know? I grew up in Sunshine Orphanage." Yu Chenbi looked at Ji Jiaojiao in surprise, and then he thought of something, his eyes narrowed slightly, and a sharp light flashed in his brown pupils.

Could it be that his identity has been discovered?

Although even if it is made clear now, Lu Yu can't do anything to him, but it is not the best time for his identity to be exposed.

Ji Jiaojiao is Lu Yu's mistress, and she will definitely favor Lu Yu.

If she finds out anything, it will be a bit troublesome...

So when she asks him about his childhood now, is she chatting or testing?

Yu Chenbi, who was absent-minded at first, suddenly concentrated his mind. He wanted to see what kind of despicable tricks Lu Yu could use.

"Really? I felt like I had seen you somewhere when I was a child, in a small park near the Sunshine Orphanage..." Ji Jiaojiao pretended to think hard. She thought that since she was so obvious, Yu Chenbi would definitely remember it.

However, Yu Chenbi was led astray. There was a dark look in his eyes. It turned out that he was testing him.

"Oh, yes, I have been an orphan since I was a child and have been growing up in an orphanage. But I don't have much impression of the small park you mentioned. When we were young, the director was afraid that we would get lost, so we were not allowed to go out to play privately."

Yu Chenbi thought about it in his mind. It seemed that he met a little girl in some park. Could it be her?

But this was not important to Yu Chenbi. It was better to have less trouble than more. He was always very wary, so he had no interest in getting involved with Lu Yu's woman.

Therefore, Yu Chenbi pretended to try hard to recall, but in the end he still couldn't remember. He looked at Ji Jiaojiao apologetically, "Sorry, Sister Jiaojiao, you may have recognized the wrong person. I really didn't go to any parks when I was a child..."