Chapter 317 White Moonlight 89

The flower hole tightly bit the huge thing that was inserted into it, and the vagina kept shrinking and oozing juice. The xuerou that was inserted all night last night was still red and swollen at this time, and the vagina mouth was slightly turned outward, and it could not be completely closed.

    However, at this time, facing the roubang that invaded the flower hole again, the xuerou rushed to take the man's huge thing in his mouth and kept twitching.

    "We just fucked last night, why is it still so tight now? Baby, you leaked a lot of water, you really say

    one thing and mean another..." Yu Chenbi touched the place where the two of them were connected, and put his hand full of transparent juice and shining in front of Jun Yan, with a teasing tone, and then in front of Jun Yan, he stretched out his tongue to lick the woman's vaginal fluid on his fingers, intoxicated and obsessed, as if he was tasting some peerless delicacy, with a sexy and lewd expression.

    Jun Yan's face was inexplicably hot, but his body began to soften and soften because of the scene in front of him, and his lower body twitched and spit out a mouthful of flower juice.

    This made Jun Yan feel ashamed and guilty. She clearly loved someone, but when she was raped by another man, she actually felt something.

    Because she felt guilty, Jun Yan acted even more indifferent to Yu Chenbi.

    "Let me go! Beast, bastard! Let me go!" Jun Yan desperately pushed Yu Chenbi's chest with both hands, looking at him with cold disgust.

    Even if her body could not resist his invasion, her heart would never fall in love with a rapist.

    Her resistance angered Yu Chenbi again. He pressed her against the wall, spread the woman's white legs and began to fuck her wildly. While thrusting, he licked her sensitive earlobes and asked fiercely: "Let you go? Let you go and let you find another man?"

    "I fucked you last night, and you are still dressed so slutty today. Do you want to be fucked by another man?!"

    "Get out... bastard... don't get out... you rapist..." Jun Yan tried hard to restrain herself from shouting, but the words she spoke were still intermittent.

    "If you don't want me to fuck you, then who do you want to fuck you? Bai Mo? Lu Yu? Or the man you like? Hmm? You like him so much, does he know you are so naughty, and will he squirt when I fuck you?" Yu Chenbi thought of a man who came out of nowhere, and he could make Jun Yan love him so wholeheartedly, and suddenly she felt jealous.

    The man's frequency of thrusting became faster and faster, and Jun Yan's legs could not hold his waist at all. The swollen and red flower was forced to endure the man's fierce thrusting. Whenever it touched the sensitive point, the woman would shiver and gushed out waves of passionate juice.

    "Pa pa pa"

    The sound of the slapping of the flesh became louder and louder. As the man thrusted, the juice secreted from the vagina splashed everywhere, soaking the ground.

    "Ah... bastard..." Jun Yan was powerless to resist, tears welled up in his eyes, and his body kept sliding down, but was pulled back by Yu Chenbi and fucked deeper.

    "Fuck you, why are you so disobedient? You always make your husband angry, so I'll fuck your cunt through! Will you dare not love your husband anymore in the future? Slut, you've leaked so much water, and you still say no? I'll fuck you to death!" Yu Chenbi became more and more excited as he spoke, thrusting his thick and long roubang, fucking wildly in her cunt.

    "Wuwuwu... No more, wuah ah..." Jun Yan covered her mouth tightly, but still couldn't stop moaning.

    Waves of pleasure attacked her body, making her feel soft and numb all over. The feeling of being completely possessed and filled made her unable to resist, and she even hoped that the man's roubang could go deeper.

    However, she struggled more and more in her heart. This was not right. She didn't love him at all. She had her own lover. He was raping her!