Chapter 355: Frozen Lover 20

"Master, before you admonish Bixiao, should you also restrain your son's behavior? Ling Ming dared to speak so arrogantly behind his back. Today, it is because my disciple is not strong enough. If he offends me, I will make him speechless in the future!"

    The woman's voice was cold and her words were loud and clear. The cold murderous intent released in an instant made everyone shudder.

    Ling Hong's face changed immediately, and he raised his eyebrows and said coldly: "Xuan Shuang! The child is young, as an elder, why should you care about him! But if you don't discipline your disciple, I will clean up the mess for you today!"

    After that, Ling Hong winked at the disciple who was executing the execution, and looked at Helian Xiao as if he was looking at a dead person, cold and cruel.

    Ling Hong was not afraid of making enemies with Helian Xiao, and he was not worried about the 30 years of east and 30 years of west.

    With Helian Xiao's qualifications, it would take at least dozens or even hundreds of years to grow to the point where he was a threat to him. So

    what if he is a genius? No

    matter how talented a person is, he needs to grow up before he can pose a threat.

    There has never been a shortage of geniuses in the Canglan Continent. In this path of cultivating immortals, how many so-called geniuses have perished on the road of cultivating immortals?

    The sect competition tests not only the cultivation of the disciples, but also their character.

    ——Obviously, Helian Xiao was eliminated in the first round.

    He was able to kill his fellow senior sister. Such a cruel and unjust person, if he is allowed to grow up in the future, he will be able to attack his fellow disciples if he is not careful.

    Therefore, the best way is to completely eradicate him while he is still young.

    After these thousand soul-devouring whips, he will be disabled if he does not die, and it will be even more difficult for him to enter the Tao in the future.

    Ling Hong had a good plan, but Jun Yan disrupted it——

    "Let's see who dares to touch him!" Jun Yan protected Helian Xiao behind him, looked at Ling Hong with a stern aura, and refused to give in at all. He returned all the mocking words Ling Hong said yesterday, "Ling Ming spoke ill of others first, so vulgar and low-brow, unworthy of the task! If I were his master, I would have beaten him to death long ago! I think Sect Master Ling should take care of his son!"

    "You——" Ling Hong glared at Jun Yan. Being contradicted in public like this, he was a little embarrassed for a while, his face was gloomy.

    Although Ling Ming was at fault first, Helian Xiao actually hurt Ling Ming. If he hadn't arrived in time, Helian Xiao's ruthless character might have killed his son!

    If he let this matter go so lightly, wouldn't his face as the Sect Master be thrown to the ground and trampled? !

    How can he establish prestige in front of the disciples of Lingyun Sect in the future!

    No matter what, he couldn't just brush off what happened today!

    "Xuanshuang, when did you dare to talk to me like this? Don't forget, if it weren't for me... my son would have been in danger today, and you still want to protect him!" Ling Hong didn't finish his words, but looked at Jun Yan with a cold gaze, which was quite threatening.