Chapter 337 Frozen Lover 2

The dying boy curled up in a corner, his cloudy black eyes were empty, his chapped cheeks were full of frostbite, and he looked up in a mess. His

    frost-covered eyelashes trembled slightly, he half opened his eyes, looked up blankly, and between half asleep and half awake, he seemed to see the fairy in the sky.

    The person who came had cold eyebrows, pale skin like snow, narrow and long phoenix eyes were clear and moist, and seemed to have a bright light flashing. When she looked at him, her smoky eyebrows were slightly frowned.

    She was wearing a thin lake blue gauze dress, and the biting cold wind blew her dress, and the wide hem was blown and fluttered. She was like a goddess born in the snow, who would leave at any time.

    The woman was so beautiful that she didn't look like a mortal. She stood tall in the snow, like a frost-resistant flower blooming in the cold, which made the dirty boy suddenly feel ashamed. He shrank back, fearing that he would stain the fairy's dress.

    "Will you come with me?" the woman asked again, stretching out her hand towards him.

    The young man looked at the slender jade finger, each one as white and smooth as an onion, even the finest black jade could not match it.

    Was it a dream?

    Otherwise, why would anyone stop for him?

    He gritted his teeth to resist the wind and snow, and his empty black eyes seemed to see hope, suddenly glowing with a scorching light, staring at the hand without blinking.

    The owner of the hand was waiting patiently.

    The young man shivered, stretched out his hand with difficulty, and tried his best to tremble and grasp the slightly cold hand.

    Holding the hand of the person, the frozen boy felt the long-lost warmth.

    He had not felt such warmth for a long time.

    Was it a dream?

    It was a dream...

    Even if it was a dream, he wanted to hold it tightly.

    He was unwilling, unwilling to end everything so easily.

    If it was a dream, then let him never wake up...

    ...

    He slept soundly, his body seemed to be wrapped in a ball of warm snow, and he had not slept so comfortably for a long time.

    But his dream was not peaceful. The fire that day, his parents' eyes that were still open, the tribe members' screams, and the blood mist in the sky dyed his eyes red.

    "Father!"

    "Mother!"

    "No...no——"

    The boy closed his eyes tightly, trapped in the horrible nightmare, unable to extricate himself.

    Clear beads of sweat oozed out of his forehead, mixed with guntang's hot tears, and slid down from the corners of his eyes.

    "No...don't——"

    Cold despair enveloped him, and he fell into an endless abyss, unable to see the light of day.

    He struggled hard, but he could not get free. His tendons and veins were broken, his bones were destroyed, and even his dantian was crushed. The once high-spirited genius turned into mud overnight, becoming a beggar who was looked down upon on the street, living a miserable life.