Chapter 350: Frozen Lover 15

A huge ice dragon with a chill was entrenched in the center of the competition arena. It looked at Lian Qiao with ferocious eyes, moved slowly, and blew out a mouthful of cold white mist. The dragon head tentatively moved upwards, and opened its crystal clear fangs, as if looking for Lian Qiao's weakness.

    Lian Qiao's eyes were filled with horror, and she quickly pinched her fingers to form seals, and sacrificed a magic weapon to summon a fire dragon.

    Although she had a water spirit root, Lingyun Sect, as a major weapon refining sect, had all kinds of magic weapons, and there were also many magic weapons that could convert elements. However, they were not as powerful as the spiritual roots of the cultivators, and could only exert half of the cultivators' strength at most.

    The fire dragon seemed to be full of momentum and rushed towards the ice dragon. However, soon, a burst of "hissing" sound of steaming heat suddenly sounded on the competition arena.

    The fire dragon was immediately extinguished by the ice dragon's icy breath and disappeared into the air.

    Lian Qiao originally wanted to use fire to melt the ice dragon, but she didn't expect that her attack didn't work, and she panicked immediately.

    Helian Xiao stood at the head of the ice dragon, with his hands behind his back, staring at Lian Qiao with cold eyes, as if she was already a dying person, and everything she did was just a dying struggle.

    Kill her!

    Kill her!

    All the people in Lingyun Sect are the murderers who killed him!

    Kill them all!

    He should use the blood of Lingyun Sect to commemorate his dead relatives!

    There was a voice in his mind, shouting and clamoring.

    The beast called hatred in his heart was madly hitting the cage of reason, as if it would break out of the cage in the next moment and devour everything.

    Helian Xiao's black eyes were scarlet, and the terrifying red bloodshot crawled all over his eyes. The blood-red blinded his eyes. He waved his hands, and the spirit sword immediately rose into the air -

    the sword was infused with spiritual power, and the whole body showed an ice-blue color. The sword body kept emitting cold air, and began to vibrate and hum faintly, and then it was divided into ten in the air, and each of them was divided into more blades of the same size.

    A terrifying group of blue swords was formed, and the spiritual energy wrapped around the swords was extremely violent. As Helian Xiao swung, the swords moved rhythmically.

    Under the scorching sun, the blue swords cast an icy shadow, reflecting on Lian Qiao's face. The spiritual energy burst and made a "crackling" sound from time to time, as if sentencing her to death, which made Lian Qiao tremble with fear.

    The Helian Xiao in front of her was definitely not someone she could deal with. If she was stabbed by so many swords at the same time, she would definitely die!

    Lian Qiao's legs weakened slightly, and she immediately had the idea of retreating.

    In the sect competition, you can surrender and admit defeat. If in the competition, if the disciples know that they are defeated or have insufficient strength, they can immediately admit defeat. The sect elders responsible for the judgment will immediately take the disciple away from the competition stage and protect the other party's safety.

    At this moment, she has no choice but to admit defeat.

    Just as Lian Qiao opened her mouth to admit defeat, Helian Xiao noticed her intention, a cold light flashed in his eyes, and he launched an attack at lightning speed. The swords with cold light shot out at Lian Qiao. At the same time, Helian Xiao jumped into the air with his toes, and the huge ice dragon on the competition stage exploded immediately-