Chapter 329 White Moonlight 100

"Zhong... Mingzhu..." Jun Yan was struck by lightning, and her eyes widened uncontrollably.

    This name once again uncovered that dusty memory.

    Even though a long time had passed and her memory had become blurred, the strong unwillingness and hatred when she was dying could never be erased.

    It turned out to be her.

    Jun Yan still vaguely remembered the scene when her fiancé asked her to break off the engagement.

    He appeared in front of her with that woman.

    He said that he had fallen in love with another woman and would not marry anyone else in this life.

    Jun Yan didn't understand. They were originally a business marriage. It would have been fine if he had fallen in love with someone else, but he actually compared her with that good-for-nothing woman, and even devalued her to nothing, making her a joke in the upper class.

    He even announced at the banquet arrogantly that he would never fall in love with a boring woman like her.

    She would never forget the mocking or pitying looks of the crowd.

    The anger of being humiliated and mocked seemed to burn all her internal organs.

    And the woman her fiancé fell in love with was a woman named "Zhong Mingzhu".

    It turned out to be her? !

    How could it be her? !

    Zhong Mingzhu's words contained too much information for Jun Yan to digest for a while.

    She said that her brother wanted to save her?

    Combining the characteristics of the previous worlds, Jun Yan had already had a vague guess about the identity of that person.

    Now, Zhong Mingzhu was talking about that person.

    So, she has been alive until now, all because of him?

    He should have used some means to allow her to survive in the way she is now, and the existence of the system may also be done by him?

    Realizing that all this was the masterpiece of that person, Jun Yan didn't care about being moved and happy.

    Since she entered this world, the system has malfunctioned, and that person has disappeared.

    Now, Zhong Mingzhu, who should not have appeared in this world, actually appeared here, and even wanted to kill her!

    "What? Finally remembered?" Seeing Jun Yan's face change, Zhong Mingzhu laughed out loud, her voice was sharp and sharp, with a creepy chill.

    The woman's crazy laughter filled Jun Yan's ears, as if it was going to pierce her eardrums. Listening to the other party's increasingly arrogant laughter, many scenes flashed through Jun Yan's mind.

    She remembered that when she was pushed down the stairs, she was still conscious. If the two people had called the emergency number in time, perhaps she could have been saved.

    But not only did they not call the emergency number, but just because Zhong Mingzhu said she was afraid of going to jail, her dear fiancé used a golf club to hit her head again and again, and beat her to death.

    She still remembered that before she lost consciousness, she saw Zhong Mingzhu's smile of success.

    She also remembered her fiancé's murderous, distorted and terrifying face.

    They had killed her once, but they were still unwilling to let her go, and they even chased her after her death!

    She always felt strange, why she couldn't find him in this world, now, she finally understood.

    Maybe he had already died at the hands of these two beasts!

    An unprecedented hostility surged in Jun Yan's heart. Her life was ruined by these two people. Now, she was unwilling to let her go even in death!

    Could it be that he really believed that Jun Yan was a soft persimmon that could be easily manipulated? !

    She was just worried about not being able to go back for revenge, and Zhong Mingzhu came to her door, which saved her the trouble of going back!

    "How dare you show up in front of me!" Jun Yan didn't know where he got the strength from, grabbed Zhong Mingzhu's wrist, and forcefully pulled the gun away.