Chapter 354: Frozen Lover 19

Helian Xiao's eyes were bloodshot, he raised his sword and looked at Ling Ming with a look like a sharp blade.

    Ling Ming covered his severely injured shoulder and felt the strong murderous intent from the other party. A light of success flashed in his eyes. Even though he was grimacing in pain, he still staggered to his feet, his mouth full of obscene provocation, "Did I say something wrong? Why are you so excited? Could it be that you really have thoughts about your master that you shouldn't have? Or are you and your master disregarding ethics..."

    "Shut up!"

    The face that was very similar to Ling Hong showed some hideous and vulgarity. Helian Xiao tightly grasped the sword in his hand. The anger that soared into the sky almost burned him to death. The malice in his heart could not be restrained no matter what -

    kill him! Kill him

    here!

    Lingyun Sect wiped out his entire family, and now Ling Ming is still so ignorant of life and death, humiliating his master, he will make him pay the price!

    Only blood can repay the blood debt they owe!

    Helian Xiao's eyes were once again covered by a blood-red, and the spirit sword in his hand hummed, as if it wanted to break free from his shackles and pierce the enemy's chest.

    He did not hesitate for long, and raised the sword in his hand, and swung out another sharp sword energy, which was wrapped with violent spiritual power and evil spirit. If Ling Ming could not dodge, he would be either dead or injured.

    Since he wanted to die, he would fulfill his wish!

    Ling Ming looked at the fierce sword energy, not only did he not dodge, but the corner of his mouth raised a strange arc.

    "Dang——"

    A thin sword appeared out of thin air at some point, blocking the fierce sword energy. The sword energy collided, and the sound of the bell was sharp and high-pitched.

    "Insolent!"

    The deep voice of the comer was wrapped with spiritual power, and wherever the sound passed, it actually set off a burst of flying sand and rocks.

    Helian Xiao was unable to react in time, and a surge of blood in his chest surged, and a fishy sweetness suddenly surged in his throat, "Puff", a mouthful of blood spurted out, he staggered and half-knelt to the ground, the long sword in his hand inserted into the ground, barely stabilizing his body.

    The powerful pressure almost made him breathless. Under such a threat, he had no power to resist!

    Helian Xiao looked up in horror and looked at the newcomer. The leader of Lingyun Sect appeared here with a group of elders. At this time, Ling Hong was full of anger and stared at him, "Bixiao, you are so brave! How dare you assassinate my son, Ling Hong!"

    He was calculated!

    However, in a flash, Helian Xiao quickly figured out the trick. He raised his eyes and looked at Ling Ming. Sure enough, he saw that the other party smiled coldly at him. When he turned his face, he was full of pain and covered his wounds and screamed.

    Ling Hong hurried over and saw that his only son almost died under Helian Xiao's sword. He was already scared to death. At this time, Ling Ming's screams made Ling Hong even more shocked and angry.

    He looked at Helian Xiao with disgust and hated him so much that he wanted to eat his flesh alive.

    "If you join our Lingyun Sect, you must abide by the rules of our Lingyun Sect! If any disciple is looking for trouble, he should be whipped a thousand times as a warning to others!"