Chapter 324 White Moonlight 96

But just now, when he saw her crying helplessly and sadly, he suddenly didn't want to do that.

    At this moment, he finally realized how much his heart, which was beating constantly and gushing with hot blood, loved her sincerely.

    She made him feel that the world was not so rotten.

    He loved her, so he was willing to do anything for her.

    Even death could not erase his love.

    If his death could make her feel relieved and happy, then he was willing to die for her.

    "Okay..." Yu Chenbi nodded slowly, and actually agreed to Jun Yan's words.

    Jun Yan was slightly stunned. She didn't expect that this rapist would agree to her so easily, but Yu Chenbi changed the subject again-

    "But not now, I still have some things to do. I promise you that when I have done everything, I will let you go, okay?"

    The sunlight outside the window fell into the house and shone on him, making his brown-gold eyes more transparent and clear. When he lowered his eyes to look at her, it seemed to be filled with endless tenderness.

    Jun Yan was slightly stunned. For some reason, his expression was so gentle, but she felt a sense of relief from it, as if he had long been tired of this world and everything.

    Yes, he had nothing except revenge.

    That's why he grew up to be so extreme and crazy that he could ignore any consequences.

    Because there was no one behind him.

    Having nothing made him fearless.

    It was sad and hateful.

    Jun Yan looked at him coldly, but more tears welled up in her eyes, blurring her vision.

    She still hated him.

    "You say you are willing to die, but you still want to live in disgrace!" Jun Yan said sarcastically.

    "I will prove it to you, give me some more time." Yu Chenbi gently stroked her hair and lowered his head to kiss her cheek, but she dodged.

    He didn't force it anymore, just smiled.

    Although Yu Chenbi promised her that he would fulfill her wish, he still didn't let her go.

    He imprisoned her in a suburban villa under his name, and would have someone guard her 24 hours a day, while he himself seldom returned here.

    Jun Yan had no means of external communication and could not call for help, but since that time, Yu Chenbi had not forced her again, so she was not very anxious. She wanted to see how long Yu Chenbi could keep her locked up.

    She knew that Yu Chenbi had seldom come recently because he was busy dealing with Lu Yu.

    In fact, she didn't believe Yu Chenbi's words that he was willing to die. She was just waiting for Yu Chenbi and the male protagonist to fight to the death, and then she would go out and reap the benefits and kill them both.

    Jun Yan was locked up in the villa every day, and watching TV became her only way to understand the outside world.

    The news of her disappearance should have been suppressed secretly. After all, Jun Yan had not seen any reports on TV about such a big star.

    Previously, she and Yu Chenbi suddenly left the dating show, and she was worried about what others would think. As a result, the program team just issued a notice stating that some unexpected situations had occurred, so the three guests Jun Yan, Ji Jiaojiao and Yu Chenbi needed to temporarily withdraw from the program team, and the three vacancies would be filled by three other guests invited by the program team.

    As soon as this news came out, it immediately caused dissatisfaction among netizens. The recent popularity of this show was also due to the popularity brought by Jun Yan, and the topic controversy between Jun Yan and Ji Jiaojiao made the show hot.

    Now that a few people have left, the popularity of the show has rapidly declined, and it soon returned to its previous tepid state.