Chapter 348 Frozen Lover 13

Helian Xiao stood tall and straight among the disciples. He ignored all the obscure and explicit looks from all around him. However, one look made him frown slightly. He looked at the other person as if he had sensed something. He

    saw a man in the clothes of an inner disciple looking at him with sinister eyes. He didn't expect Helian Xiao to suddenly turn around and look at him. The hostility and viciousness in the man's eyes were captured by Helian Xiao before he could hide them. It was obvious that

    the visitor had bad intentions.

    Helian Xiao felt a little cold in his heart. Since he entered Lingyun Sect, he had stayed in Lingshuang Peak to practice and never stepped out of the peak. This person looked unfamiliar. He had never seen him before, let alone made enemies with him.

    In the past, Helian Xiao had been secretly harmed by villains because of his innate spiritual body, but if they were just jealous of his chaotic spiritual roots, they would not have revealed such deep hatred and hostility.

    Helian Xiao's eyes moved away from the man, and then he saw Lian Qiao standing next to the man. His brows knitted, then loosened again, because he was good friends with his senior sister.

    Lian Qiao was originally standing with Ling Ming and talking. Seeing Helian Xiao looking over, she didn't know why she felt guilty. She hurriedly avoided suspicion and moved away from Ling Ming. She walked to Helian Xiao's side and stood with him. She said angrily, "Junior brother and master, why are you so slow? You almost missed the time."

    Helian Xiao lowered his eyes and looked coldly at the petite girl who was only up to his chest. Lian Qiao smiled at him brightly and charmingly, as beautiful as a lotus emerging from the water. Helian Xiao was not moved at all. However, there were disciples who admired Lian Qiao and looked at this side frequently, and their eyes looking at Helian Xiao were hostile.

    Even though Helian Xiao knew that Lian Qiao was a very cunning person, he never thought that she would be so cunning and use her reputation among the disciples of the sect to make the disciples hate and isolate him. Helian Xiao knew her sinister intentions almost instantly.

    Thinking of the man's cruel eyes just now, he thought that this man might have colluded with the other party and came up with some way to deal with him.

    This sect competition is probably not as simple as the master said.

    Helian Xiao figured out the trick, and his heart suddenly became alert. He said to Lian Qiao indifferently: "How can the master's matter be called procrastination? I hope that senior sister will be careful. If it is heard by the master and chills the master's heart, then it will be my fault." Lian Qiao

    has long been accustomed to his arrogant appearance of putting the master first in everything, and couldn't help but sneer in his heart-

    Master, master! You hold the master's feet and lick them all day long, but the master doesn't treat you differently. You are still treated as a furnace and sucked dry by you sooner or later!

    Lian Qiao was disdainful in her heart, but her face was calm. She seemed to know that she had said something wrong. She quickly covered her mouth and looked at her master on the viewing platform apologetically. She then said to Helian Xiao: "Junior brother! I was just talking casually. I didn't really dare to blame my master. Why are you so serious!"

    As soon as Lian Qiao finished speaking, a deep voice mixed with spiritual power reached the ears of everyone present, "All disciples are the rare talents of my Lingyun Sect. Now we are competing with each other in immortal arts. It is the time to promote the power of my Lingyun Sect. As the saying goes, it takes ten years to sharpen a sword. Who can win the first place in the sect competition? Let's see today. When competing with fellow disciples, you still need to do your best and stop when you are satisfied..."