Chapter 347 Frozen Lover 12

As the son of the leader of Lingyun Sect, Ling Ming, who also has some talent, has been arrogant since childhood, stubborn and self-righteous, and cannot stand others saying anything bad about him.

    For such a person who is arrogant and selfless, sowing discord is the best way to stimulate him.

    Ling Ming heard the hidden meaning in Lian Qiao's words, and he frowned slightly, feeling something was wrong, and immediately asked, "Why is that? There are only you and me here, so you can say whatever you want, junior sister."

    The other party was so cooperative, Lian Qiao pretended to be worried and hesitated for a long time, hesitating and refusing to speak.

    After being dragged on by Ling Ming and asking several more questions, it seemed that she was exhausted, so she took the opportunity to say it, and sent a voice message to Ling Ming: "Senior brother is a genius, and he is also the leader of the younger generation of disciples in Lingyun Sect. Looking at the brothers and sisters in the inner and outer sects of Lingyun Sect, there is no one who does not worship and admire you, but... but..."

    "Just what?"

    "It's just that my junior brother just broke through the Jindan stage, and he thinks highly of himself, saying that given time, Senior Brother Lingming would not be his opponent at all... At that time, I had not yet formed a pill, so even if I wanted to teach him a lesson, I was powerless..."

    Lian Qiao said while looking up at Ling Ming's expression, and saw that his face was indeed overcast, as if a storm was coming. She raised the corners of her lips slightly, pretending to be helpless and continued: "With the speed of junior brother's cultivation, I'm afraid he has already reached the middle stage of Jindan, but I can't compare with him... Bixiao has always been unruly and outspoken, so I hope Senior Brother will not treat him with the same view."

    It was obvious that she couldn't wait to run to Ling Ming to show him off, but at the end, she was "considerate" and asked Ling Ming not to treat her with the same view, and let her finish her words.

    Ling Ming's expression did not improve at all, but became more gloomy and cold.

    "Did he really say that?" Ling Ming said coldly.

    "If it wasn't for what my junior brother said, I wouldn't have done that... I wanted to ask Bixiao for an explanation for my senior brother, but I was not as skilled as him and was almost seriously injured by him..." Lian Qiao smiled bitterly.

    "What?! He dared to hurt you!"

    Hearing this, Ling Ming immediately pulled Lian Qiao with concern, and said, "Junior sister, are you hurt anywhere? Why are you so impulsive? It doesn't matter if my senior brother is scolded by him, but why do you want to argue with him? You know clearly that I don't care about these rumors and slanders. I just want you to be fine! This Bixiao is too arrogant!"

    Ling Ming's caring look really made him look like a brother who spoke from the heart and had no other requests, and Lian Qiao almost thought he was concerned about her.

    "After joining my Lingyun Sect, you still act so recklessly! Since Master Xuanshuang can't teach well, then I will teach her disciple for her!" Ling Ming seemed to have finally found a legitimate excuse and was filled with righteous indignation for his junior sister.

    If he hadn't said this last sentence and revealed his true purpose, then he could have pretended to be more like a good brother who cared about his junior sister.

    Lian Qiao sneered in her heart, but she didn't show it on her face. Instead, she was very moved by her senior brother's "righteous words". Tears choked in her eyes, and she shook her head with emotion, "I'm fine, senior brother, these are just minor injuries. The sect competition will be in two days, and you still need to conserve your energy. I think the top spot this year will still be in your pocket. Lian Qiao would like to congratulate you in advance."