Chapter 328 White Moonlight 99

"Jun Yan, Jun Yan, you are so lucky that I can't kill you even in this way! You have caused me so much trouble!"

    Ji Jiaojiao looked at Jun Yan with hatred and resentment. At the same time, she clenched Jun Yan's neck with her hands, suffocating Jun Yan and making him only able to make monosyllable sounds.

    "What do you want to do?!" Yu Chenbi did not miss the murderous intent in Ji Jiaojiao's eyes. He was shocked. She really wanted Jun Yan to die.

    His eyes were fixed on the gun in Ji Jiaojiao's hand, fearing that it would go off accidentally.

    In less than a minute, he was actually sweating all over.

    But why?

    Yu Chenbi couldn't figure out her motives.

    Ji Jiaojiao ended up like this because of Lu Yu's handiwork, because she had offended Shi Xiaowen before, and even because Yu Chenbi was secretly fanning the flames behind the scenes.

    But Jun Yan did nothing. Why didn't she go looking for trouble with other people, but Jun Yan instead?

    "What do you want to do?! Nonsense! Of course I want to kill her!" Ji Jiaojiao narrowed her eyes slightly, with an excited and crazy smile on her face.

    The gun in her hand slowly slid down from her temples and moved around her cheek.

    The cold touch of the pistol was like a cold venomous snake licking her cheek.

    Jun Yan frowned, and she spoke with difficulty, "You... why?"

    Even though Ji Jiaojiao had deliberately stepped on her before, she had only warned her and never really killed her, but from the strength of Ji Jiaojiao's hands, she hated her very much.

    However, Ji Jiaojiao seemed to be amused by her question. She laughed "puff", and then the suppressed laughter gradually turned into a rampant laugh. The laughter contained a wish fulfilled and a madness of facing death, "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..."

    Even though she was laughing, her pistol was still pressed tightly against Jun Yan's forehead, making the two dare not act rashly.

    After laughing, her face turned gloomy again, and she pressed against Jun Yan's forehead fiercely, roaring hysterically, "Do you know how miserable you have made me?! I have clearly killed you! Why are you still haunting me! Even your body has been crushed to ashes, and that lunatic is still thinking of resurrecting you?!"

    "Do you know how I have been living these years?! Every day! Every day I am in agony and wish I could die, but I can't even die! Your dad really found you a good brother - oh no, he really found you a good dog! He doesn't even want to betray you even in death!"

    Ji Jiaojiao became more and more excited as she spoke, her eyes widened, her eyes were full of red bloodshot, her face was crazy, as if the next second, her loaded pistol was about to pull the trigger.

    "You...what did you say?" Jun Yan heard this, and his pupils shrank suddenly.

    What Ji Jiaojiao said was obviously not what she had experienced in this world, but more like everything she had encountered in the original world.

    "Who are you?" Jun Yan tried hard to turn his head and see the other person's hideous face clearly.

    "Who am I? You forgot so quickly? You actually forgot me!"

    "Bang--"

    The metal pistol handle hit Jun Yan's forehead hard, and bright red blood suddenly slid down his originally smooth forehead.

    Suffering a severe head injury, Jun Yan only felt his eyes go dark and a sharp pain came.

    "I am Zhong Mingzhu! How dare you forget!? You caused my family to be broken up, how dare you forget?!" Ji Jiaojiao strangled Jun Yan's neck tightly, as if she wanted to strangle her to death here on the spot.