Chapter 314 White Moonlight

Yu Chenbi did not get angry in front of the camera, but just looked at the two of them solemnly, and walked into the villa with Ji Jiaojiao.

    In the evening, when several people were cooking together.

    Yu Chenbi came to Jun Yan and looked at her a little aggrieved, "Sister Yan, why didn't you come with me today? You are so happy..."

    He blinked at Jun Yan, his dog eyes looked pitiful, but Jun Yan would never be fooled by him again.

    She looked up and glanced at him coldly, then turned her head to cut vegetables, not wanting to pay attention to him at all.

    Why doesn't he have any idea in his mind?

    Could it be that he thought she had lost her memory now because of what happened last night?

    Yu Chenbi is really the most annoying person Jun Yan has ever seen in so many worlds.

    If the program team didn't control the guests' use of mobile phones, she would have called home and asked someone to kill Yu Chenbi.

    After being rejected by Jun Yan, Yu Chenbi was not discouraged, and kept sticking to Jun Yan all the time.

    But Jun Yan didn't take him seriously at all, but answered Bai Mo's questions.

    The two even talked and laughed, and the atmosphere was very harmonious.

    Yu Chenbi couldn't pretend anymore. He could tolerate Jun Yan's cold and icy attitude towards him, but he couldn't accept her being so gentle to others!

    No one else deserves it!

    "Sister Yan, can you help me wash the celery? Then cut it into dices, I'll need it when I fire the squid later." Yu Chenbi held a handful of celery in her hand, squeezed Bai Mo aside, stood in front of Jun Yan, and smiled harmlessly.

    Jun Yan didn't even look at him, and buried his head in cutting potatoes, "Don't you see I'm busy?"

    "But I'm going to use it soon, and the oil is already on the pan... I'm a little too late to do it alone, Sister Yan, please help me." Yu Chenbi was not discouraged by her cold attitude at all, but became more active.

    Seeing this, Bai Mo hurried forward to take over the celery and said, "It's okay, Sister Yan, you do your thing, I'll help Xiao Yu cut it."

    However, before Bai Mo touched the celery in Yu Chenbi's hand, Yu Chenbi avoided his hand.

    He glanced at Bai Mo with a gloomy look in his eyes, and then put on a standard eight-tooth smile on his face, and said with a fake smile: "No need, Brother Bai, I'll do it myself."

    After that, he put the celery into the vegetable basket, washed it quickly, and took it to the chopping board to cut it. The kitchen knife made a quick "thump thump" sound. In less than a minute, he cut the celery into dices and put it into the pot. His actions were smooth and he didn't look like he needed help at all.

    Bai Mo on the side was stunned.

    Bai Mo knew very well where Yu Chenbi's rejection of him came from.

    Wasn't it because he had a date with Jun Yan today, and Yu Chenbi felt that he had stolen his popularity?

    He knew it in his heart, but he didn't sympathize with Yu Chenbi at all.

    Who made him offend Jun Yan and let him pick up such a big bargain for nothing? He even hoped that there would be more good things like this in the future!

    I don't know what Yu Chenbi did that made Jun Yan couldn't stand him even on the show.

    Bai Mo's mind was in a thousand twists and turns, but he just shook his head helplessly, a little embarrassed by being rejected.

    [Huh? ? What kind of Shura field is this? It turns out that it’s not two women fighting for one man, but two men fighting for one woman! It’s good! I love watching it! 】

    【How did the production team know that I like this? I like it! A gentle, older elite man and a younger, dark-skinned little wolfdog, so tangled, can’t I have both? ! 】

    【Am I the only one who thinks that Yu Chenbi is really in love? His eyes show that he likes Jun Yan, I’m looking forward to how it will develop later! ! But I’ll suppress Jun Chen CP first! 】