Chapter 334 White Moonlight 109 (Crazy play continues in the ward) H

Like a long-starved beast finally catching its prey, the man's brown pupils were filled with a dark light. He wished he could press her down on the bed, strip her naked, lick her all over, and let her be marked from inside to outside.

    He thrust his lower body upward fiercely, his handsome face filled with naked possessiveness, the man looked frantic and intoxicated, "My wife smells so good... my baby..."

    The man kneaded her plump and soft buttocks wantonly and roughly, spread her buttocks wider, and let the woman's soft and slippery legs completely nailed to his raging desire.

    "Oh ah ah ah... Slow... Slow down... Um... Too deep..." The riding posture made the man's roubang go deeper, the thick and huge guitou almost hit the center of the flower, the man's roubang was frantically pumping in and out of the moist cunt, every time he thrust in, the rou wall would contract and wriggle, as if countless small mouths were licking, sucking and biting the man's roubang.

    "Pah pah pah"

    As the man thrust harder, the sound of flesh slapping mixed with the sound of water echoed in the ward.

    Jun Yan climbed onto Yu Chenbi's shoulders, enduring the man's fierce thrusting, his lower body tightening more and more, but every time her vagina clenched him tightly, her vagina would break the tight vagina more fiercely and thrust deeper.

    Yu Chenbi would thrust into the deepest part of her uterus every time she thrusted, at first the man just thrust tentatively, and after feeling the small mouth opening and closing, he would thrust into that place like crazy, panting as he thrusted, and said in a hoarse, low voice: "Wife, I'm going to thrust into my uterus, you're so tight, I'm going to thrust into your uterus."

    "No--" Jun Yan hadn't said a word of refusal yet, and his thick penis thrust into the tight and tender uterus with a "puff".

    "Ahhh, it's in, ahhh... no... ahhh, I'm going to die, oooooo..." She arched her body, her eyes rolled back from being fucked, juices spurted out of her lower body, her vagina contracted and twitched in climax, her bright red tongue unconsciously poked out, a trace of transparent saliva flowed from the corner of her mouth, her face was dazed, she looked like she was fucked, she looked lewd and erotic.

    The roubang penetrated her zigong, she was completely possessed by the man, the thick roubang went straight to the deepest part, making her even feel full from being fucked to her internal organs, her originally flat belly was fucked into the shape of a convex guitou, her small mouth slightly opened, panting heavily, fearing that the man's fierce and ferocious roubang would break her belly in the next moment.

    The man's eyes turned red from the fucking. He held her slender waist and pulled out his penis a little. Then, when the huge thing pushed up, he pressed her hard against his penis. "Ah——"

    Jun Yan was forced to sit on the man's thick and hard penis. The terrible pleasure came over her. She panicked and tried to push the man away, but he held her tightly and she endured the man's fucking like a storm.

    "No... wuwu um ha ah... too deep..." Jun Yan was constantly up and down as the man fucked her. Her little hands rested weakly on his broad shoulders and neck. When she reached the depths of lust and couldn't bear it, she would unconsciously grab his coarse short hair and lean against his arms, trying to seek a little spiritual comfort.

    "Baby...sao baby, your belly is bulging out from the fucking. Baby, feel it. Your husband's penis is here."

    Yu Chenbi held her waist, and his big palm took her little hand and gently pressed on her slightly bulging belly. Jun Yan finally couldn't help crying out, "wuwu... no... too deep..."