Chapter 321 White Moonlight 93

The bright red vagina was brought out and fucked in, and it kept contracting and biting the ferocious roubang, but was fucked open by the man's heavy push, "Still clamping? Today, your husband will fuck your pussy open for you, so that you won't dare to clamp it anymore, okay? Hmm?"

    "Well... well..." Jun Yan couldn't bear the man's increasingly fierce fucking, and the juice of her pussy spurted out from the center of her legs. Then she opened her eyes wide, began to pant violently, and her whole body began to spasm, and a stream of light yellow transparent liquid spurted out.

    She was fucked to urinate.

    Jun Yan finally couldn't resist the climax that hit her again, and her eyes went black and she fainted.

    ...

    When she woke up again, she found herself lying on a bed, and she was woken up by a man.

    Both of them were naked. At this time, she was lying on her back on the big bed, with her legs carried on the man's shoulders, and the thick and huge thing was constantly occupying the red center of her legs.

    "Well... don't..."

    Jun Yan instinctively resisted the man's invasion, but after a series of climaxes, she was exhausted and couldn't resist at all.

    "Baby, are you awake?" Yu Chenbi panted as he thrust in and out of Jun Yan's body. Seeing that she woke up, he kissed her lips tenderly.

    "This...ah...where is this..." Jun Yan looked around at the unfamiliar room, which was obviously not a room in the villa.

    "Be good, this is my home." Yu Chenbi took Jun Yan's hand that was pushing his chest, put it on his lips and kissed it, his expression was extremely gentle, but his brown-gold eyes were dark and deep at this time, hiding endless madness.

    "You...ah..." Jun Yan couldn't believe it. Weren't they on a show?

    She only remembered that she fainted in the middle, and then he took her out of the show while she fainted?

    This lunatic!

    "Crazy...crazy..." Jun Yan felt that her stomach was extremely sore. She reached out to touch it, and found that her originally flat belly was actually bulging with an arc at this time. When the roubang was thrusting in and out, she could even feel her stomach filled with semen shaking.

    She stared at her belly with wide eyes, but when she lowered her head, she saw the man's thick penis constantly going in and out of her vagina that was turned inside out. As the penis was thrust in and out, vaginal fluid mixed with white semen was brought out and thrust in again.

    The vagina kept shrinking and moving, greedily swallowing the huge penis.

    Such a lewd scene in front of her brought an unprecedented visual impact. She hurriedly looked away, and then the purple-red penis went in and out of the wet and soft vagina, which seemed to be deeply engraved in her mind. As the man thrust in and out, a burst of pleasure rose in her vagina, and vaginal fluid gushed out, soaking the sheets.

    "Ah... don't..." Jun Yan swung her body left and right unbearably. Even though she knew clearly that this was rape, her body still felt pleasure in the man's vagina.

    It was still a man she didn't love.

    "Baby...baby...so naughty, I shot so much in my belly, I like it so much, I love you so much..." The man covered Jun Yan's body in a daze, pressed against her soft and swollen xuerou, and poured his thick semen into her again.

    "No...ah...I feel so full..." A feeling of fullness made Jun Yan move her butt uncomfortably, but she was restrained forcefully by Yu Chenbi. His penis nailed her to the bed, and regardless of her weak struggle, his semen spurted out.

    Yu Chenbi grabbed Jun Yan's hand, and their fingers were interlocked. He kissed her sweaty cheek gently, but his lower body pressed against her vagina, and poured all the semen into her vagina without leaving a drop.