Chapter 362 Frozen Lover 27

If he had known that the price of revenge on Lian Qiao was that he would eventually lose his master, he would definitely not choose to do so.

    "Master... please... I beg you..." Helian Xiao tightly grasped Jun Yan's clothes, as if grasping the last straw.

    He looked up at Jun Yan, his black eyes gradually climbing up scarlet bloodshot, and begged in a panic and desperate voice, in order to awaken the compassion in the woman's heart, "It was Master who saved my life. In the future, my life will belong to Master. If Master doesn't want me, where can I go... Master..."

    The boy's hoarse voice with a crying tone made Jun Yan's hardened heart collapse unconsciously. She finally couldn't help it and turned around, but saw that the boy's eyes were red, and there was a flash of water in his eyes. Even if he tried his best to restrain himself, he still couldn't seem to suppress his sadness, like a young animal that lost its shelter and was wailing in panic.

    "You..."

    The boy's eyes were filled with strong sadness, which made Jun Yan's heart suffocate for no reason, and a dull pain seemed to spread from the depths of his soul to his limbs.

    Jun Yan clearly realized that this was not the original owner's emotion, but her own -

    her heart and even her soul were uneasy and burning because of the person in front of her.

    She admitted that she had softened her heart.

    But she really didn't want to force him to "grow up" in such a cruel way, even if this world might just be a dream for him.

    She slowly squatted down, raised her hand and gently hugged the boy in front of her, and murmured in a low voice: "I'm sorry... I'm wrong, I shouldn't do this... I'm sorry..."

    I'm sorry, brother...

    The cold fragrance enveloped Helian Xiao again, and he fell into the embrace that was not warm, but unusually soft.

    Helian Xiao's whole body suddenly shook -

    he bet right.

    The master was indeed soft-hearted.

    As long as it could make the master feel pity, what's wrong with deliberately showing weakness?

    Having achieved his goal, the tight string in Helian Xiao's heart suddenly loosened. He raised his hand and hugged the master back tightly, tightly holding the woman's slender waist, as if hugging his most precious treasure, wishing he could rub it into his bones and blood.

    "Master... As long as Master doesn't chase me away, I'm willing to do anything you ask me to do!"

    Even if he had to wag his tail and beg for mercy to Master like a spiritual pet, he would be happy to do it.

    "It's good that you have admitted your mistakes. When your senior sister wakes up, you go and apologize to her." Jun Yan stroked the boy's long black hair and instructed him in a gentle voice.

    "Yes, I will never dare to do it again in the future, and I will definitely live in harmony with my senior sister!"

    The boy's words were sonorous and powerful, and he was just short of swearing to the sky. His hands were still around the woman's waist. Only by hugging her tightly could his anxious heart finally find a temporary peace of mind.

    Where Jun Yan couldn't see, the boy buried his face in the soft belly of the master with an obsessive look, deeply sniffing the cool and subtle fragrance that belonged to the master.

    However, in just a moment, Helian Xiao froze all over, woke up, and realized what he was doing belatedly -

    he was like a wretched playboy, molesting his master!

    He was worse than an animal!

    Helian Xiao was immediately attacked by guilt. He wanted to loosen his arms around Jun Yan, but he stopped halfway. There was a voice in his heart tempting him -

    as long as the master didn't know, it would be fine.

    With his ulterior motives towards his master, Helian Xiao hugged the woman tighter.

    Just holding her like this and smelling the fragrance of his beloved, Helian Xiao was so excited that he couldn't help trembling all over. His lower body had already stood up high. Even through the robe, the amazing size could still be seen. The huge thing bounced from time to time through the robe, and he had been thirsty for a long time.