Chapter 360: Frozen Lover 25

When Lian Qiao fainted on Frost Wind Cliff, Helian Xiao was sitting cross-legged in the cave.

    He waved his hands, and a huge water mirror appeared in front of him, which was the scene on Frost Wind Cliff.

    Seeing that Lian Qiao was so lucky that she could escape from the formation.

    She really has some ability...

    A cold light flashed in the young man's sinister black eyes, and the corners of his lips curled slightly, and murderous intent suddenly appeared.

    Just as he was controlling the puppet and wanted to give Lian Qiao a fatal blow again, Helian Xiao seemed to sense something and suddenly loosened his hand. However, in a flash, the paper man that was ready to go on Frost Wind Cliff suddenly disappeared.

    The next moment the paper man disappeared, a figure suddenly appeared in the water mirror.

    Helian Xiao frowned slightly, and his master obviously came back earlier than he expected.

    Looking at the white figure in the water mirror, he squatted down, fed the pill into Lian Qiao's mouth, and taught her skills.

    With the master here, Helian Xiao knew that nothing could be accomplished today.

    Whatever.

    Master can protect her for this moment, can he protect her for the rest of her life?

    There is a long way to go.

    Thinking of this, the young man's clear eyebrows were covered with a layer of gloomy evil spirit, but he didn't know if it was his illusion. Before the woman in the water mirror picked up the unconscious girl and left, she seemed to have sensed something and looked at Helian Xiao -

    Master's sight seemed to meet him in the void, Helian Xiao's body froze, and his heart was in a panic for no reason, and he hurriedly withdrew the shadow tracing technique.

    Is it... an illusion?

    However, the next moment, Jun Yan's appearance interrupted Helian Xiao's lucky guess.

    A woman in white appeared out of thin air in Helian Xiao's cave, so Helian Xiao couldn't react in time -

    "Master... Master!"

    Helian Xiao hurriedly stepped forward and bowed to Jun Yan. He had already expected that Master would definitely investigate the matter afterwards, so the paper puppet had already been burned by him.

    No matter how Master investigated, he couldn't be held responsible.

    Helian Xiao had this confidence.

    As always, the young man gave Jun Yan a bright smile, his eyes staring at Jun Yan innocently, his dark pupils clearly reflecting Jun Yan's figure, "Master, aren't you going down the mountain for more than a month? Why are you back today?"

    Jun Yan just put one hand behind his back, staring at the young man who was a head taller than him, his eyes cold, but he didn't say a word.

    Perhaps because the master hadn't spoken for a long time, Helian Xiao couldn't help feeling uneasy. He carefully observed the master's expression, trying to figure out something from Jun Yan's expression.

    "Master..."

    "Pa——" Helian Xiao was about to speak to test, but was interrupted by this sudden slap.

    Helian Xiao's face was tilted by the slap, and he felt a burning pain on his face. He subconsciously raised his hand to cover his left face, looking at the master with a blank and aggrieved look.

    "Master..."

    "Don't you kneel down!" Jun Yan's face was as cold as frost, and he scolded him harshly without mercy.

    Helian Xiao knelt on his knees as he was told, knowing that his master had probably already known that he was the one behind the Frost Wind Cliff. The boy's mind raced, and he kept thinking over and over again - what

    went wrong that allowed his master to discover everything he had done?

    "Do you know your mistake?" Jun Yan lowered his eyes and looked down at the boy kneeling at his feet, his voice as cold as frost.

    "Disciple doesn't know, please tell me, master." Helian Xiao racked his brains and recalled carefully, making sure that he had done it perfectly. He was determined that he would never admit it unless there was irrefutable evidence.

    His master came to him at this time, perhaps just because of the previous dispute with Lian Qiao...

    Thinking of this, Helian Xiao's restless heart calmed down again.

    "Traitor! You took advantage of your master's absence and deliberately planned to kill your fellow disciples! You still refuse to admit it?! Your sister is still unconscious, how dare you say that this matter has nothing to do with you?!"