Black Bikini

*A/N- Alright, fine. Here it is. The moment we've all been waiting for: "That one late night facetime." This is my (probably very bad) attempt at what happened and trying to add some real spice into this. Hopefully, it's to everyone's liking, and if it's not, then oh well. I tried. Feel free to skip this chapter if this isn't your thing. Happy reading! Enjoy!

(MIA POV)
Char and I had fallen asleep on the phone together again, so this morning when I'd started to wake up, it was because I heard her voice.

I could hear her talking to the girls and trying to whisper since she'd thought I was still sleeping.

"Yes, after you get dressed, I will make breakfast... No, I don't think you'll need a jacket today, but if you want to take one, you can..." She kept going until the girls left the room to finish getting ready.

I sat up and checked the time. Doing the math in my head, it was 6:30am for Char. She must've been on the later shift today.

I ran off the bathroom to fix my hair and my face enough to be presentable, and then came back to pick up my phone, which was still propped up facing where I had been lying down before.

I lent over to grab it, and Char was already staring me down. "Good morning, beautiful. Is something wrong?" I said with a smile.

Her cheeks were flushed, and she said, "You weren't wearing that last night." She was talking about my pajamas. When I'd called her last night, I was just in a big t-shirt and some basketball shorts, but at some point, I got too hot and changed into a different pj set. It was a black silk set. The shirt was just a vest top with some lace on it and a pair of shorts that matched.

"Oh, this?" I propped my phone on the vanity and stepped back to do a twirl so she could get the full effect. "It got a bit toasty in her last night, so I had to change. Do you not like it?"

She cleared her throat, "No, no, it looks great. It must be super comfy, too." She bit her lip, and her eyes trailed my figure.

"Wouldn't you like to know," I teased and went over to my bag to find an outfit for the day. "So, how did you sleep?" I asked as I pulled out some clothes.

"What? Oh, yeah, I slept great." She smiled and went to do her makeup. "By the way, did you know you talk in your sleep?"

I turned around, shocked. "I what? You're joking, right? There's no way! Reece would've mentioned that at some point."

She laughed, "I'm telling the truth. It was actually quite cute. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked to see if you were still there, and you were mumbling about a baby. I got up to get some water and came back to you saying a name."

My stomach dropped. I was nervous I'd said something about Peter or my dad. I hid my anxiety as best I could before holding my breath and asking, "Whose name was it?"

She blushed and looked down at her lap, "It was mine." Thank. God.

I was hit with an instant wave of relief. I quietly breathed out. "I must've been dreaming about you then. It sucks that I can't remember it since I'm sure it was a good one." I said, smiling and winking at her.

I stepped out of view from the camera to put on my black bikini and cover it with a flowy shirt and some shorts.

"Where'd you go?" She asked.

"I'm just changing, Sweetheart. I'll be back in view momentarily." I laughed slightly at how mad she was I'd walked off.

"Well, that doesn't seem fair..." She whispered, but I still heard her.

I rolled my eyes and came back so she could see me. "Life's not fair. Sorry, baby." I teased.

Char was flustered, "Di- did you just call me... baby?" She asked.