I Love You

*A/N- Oh, hey. Didn't see you there. Crazy meeting you here. Definitely didn't have everything go wrong this morning with the whole chapter just deleting itself. Nope. Never. This chapter is a lil spicy at the end... if that's not your thing, then you can skip that part, and I'll meet you in the next one. Happy reading! Enjoy!

(MIA POV)
Under what circumstances did I ever think Char going to meet with Roger would go well? Of course, he tried to turn her against me. He's still upset with me, and he's not very good at hiding it.

When I'd heard he put his hands on her, I wanted to kill him. He deserved to be punished for it, and I didn't care if I had to do it myself or hire someone for the job. It brought up some memories I thought had been buried deep in my mind.

Charlotte was okay, though. That's what she said anyway. Reecey was there with her, and I'm sure he was able to settle her if she had been shaken up. I'll always be grateful for our little "golden retriever."

I just had to get home. I'd been away for too long. In reality, I'd only been gone a few days, but we hadn't spent much alone time together in the last 2 weeks. I just wanted to be with her in person. No one else. Just myself, her, and the bed. I wanted the silence and closeness.

My trip back home was a nightmare. The flight I had booked got delayed due to some slightly bad weather. The turbulence was worse on the flight home than it had been on the way there. To top it all off, they lost my luggage for a solid hour, and I had to stay there and wait for it while they looked. I was supposed to get back to my house at 1 or 2 p.m., but I didn't get home until almost 5 p.m.

I was so exhausted by the time I got to the house that I could barely fit my key in the door. Stepping inside, I threw my bags on the floor and let out a quiet, "Finally."

The house smelled faintly of Char's perfume, and I could tell someone had been cooking. There was quiet music playing from the other room along with humming. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I slipped my shoes off and headed towards the sounds and smells. On my way, I saw little post-it notes stuck on various parts of the walls.

The notes started off as simple little messages, "Welcome home. I missed you. You're beautiful." When I got closer to the end of the corridor, there was one final note with little doodles on it. "Come find me," It read, with a heart and an arrow pointing me into the next room. I couldn't help but smirk at how cute her efforts were already.

"Always so cute." I whispered, pulling the last note off the wall and walking through to the kitchen. "Sweetheart?" I said poking around the corner.

Char was setting plates on one of the tables in the lounge. She'd popped a movie on and set up a few blankets and pillows on the floor. There were a couple of candles lit on the tables and a single rose next to them.

She didn't hear me come in, so I went up behind her once she'd placed everything and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I really hope these are my girlfriends arms. Otherwise, this is going to be really awkward." She laughed, leaning back into me.

I kissed her cheek and said, "Hello, Sweetheart. I missed you," and then buried my face in her neck.

She wrapped her arms around mine, saying, "I missed you too."

I let go just enough for her to turn around and put her arms around my neck. I brushed some hair away from her face and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She returned it and then smiled at me.

"What's that look for?" I asked, sliding my hands down to her waist again.

"I just love when you're here." She responded, pulling me in for a tight hug and then leading me to the floor where she'd set everything up.