Bedroom Antics

*A/N- Since I was yelled at yesterday, this chapter was written especially to those you yelled the loudest. Start to finish just for you, my lovelies. That being said, if you aren't here for the whole spice rack, feel free to skip this one. Happy reading! And really... enjoy!

(CHAR POV)
Getting Amelia up to bed was not as easy as I'd hoped it would be. I really should've gone easier on her earlier... but it wouldn't have been as much fun.

We'd stayed asleep for a few hours, but I woke up around midnight starving. I guess with all the activity from earlier, we'd forgotten to eat.

I rolled over to see if Mia would wake up with me, but she looked like she was having a nice dream for once. I couldn't risk her waking up and then having a bad one later. She needed her rest.

I kissed her lightly and tucked her back into the bed before heading down to the kitchen for something to eat.

There wasn't much to choose from, but she had been away from her house for a while. It made sense that there was minimal to eat. We'd been spending most of our time at mine, or she was away on business. Not much time for shopping, but I think she hated doing it anyway.

Lucky for me, she always kept spare cans of soup in the cupboard. I only needed enough sustenance to last me till morning, so it would be perfect for now.

I heated it up and ate quickly. I didn't like to leave her alone for too long in case she needed me.

I liked feeling needed by her. She was normally so strong and independent, but it was nice to see her be vulnerable with me. It's as if being with me brought out a more childish side to her. She acted like a little kid sometimes and as though she couldn't do a thing for herself. She was still dominant a large majority of the time, but I knew how to bring out her more submissive side when I wanted.

That just means Amelia is wrapped around my finger, but she knows it. I like to think she enjoys seeing me take control every so often. It gives her a chance to fully relax and fall apart with me. Seeing her crumble from a look I give or the way I tease when I touch her always excites me. I never imagined I could have the effect on her that I do, but I loved every second of it.

I found myself thinking about her. The details of her face. The outline of her figure. How soft her lips were when they met mine. My fingers came up to brush my lips, and I suddenly got lost in the moment and my memory.

"Even in the dark, I can see your cheeks are as red as a tomato," Mia said from the doorway. She chuckled and walked over to me slowly.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" I said, glaring at her in the dark. A dim light lit up the edges of her face, revealing a smirk on her lips.

She came up next to me and said, "I could say the same thing about you, Sweetheart."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Someone didn't feed me last night," I said, pretending to be annoyed.

"Oh, someone woke up with an attitude then. You seemed to enjoy taking a bite out of me." She brushed my hair behind my ear and leaned closer to me, "Maybe it's my turn to do the same with you."

I swallowed hard, "I'm not sure what you mean." I was trying to play it off as best I could. 

Her grin was devilish, and she almost seemed to tower over me. "Don't worry. I can fix that."

I felt her lips on my neck. One hand on my waist, and the other holding my head in place. She'd tilted it slightly to have better access to my skin.

Her breath on my neck sent a shiver down my spine, and then I felt her smile. I felt the butterflies practically erupting inside of me.