Chapter 39: A High Probability of Being a Bear

Song Qingyou and the other two lay down until it was almost evening.

Song Qingyou was in charge of cooking today.

Jiang Xuyan went to wash vegetables by the stream.

“As soon as I washed the vegetables, I thought of a saying.”

As soon as he opened his mouth, a row of ‘shut up’ appeared on the bullet screen in the live broadcast room.

Jiang Xuyan explained as if he had seen the comments, “Don’t worry, it’s not a joke this time.”

“I just want to say that I really don’t want to shower in the summer. Do you know why?”

Bullet comments: [

Because you don’t like cleanliness?]

“Don’t you guys think that taking a bath in summer is like washing vegetables for mosquitoes?”

[ It’s very real, but is this really not a cold joke? ]

[ Teacher Jiang’s words cannot be trusted. He even said that his jokes were very funny. ]

[ When Teacher Jiang comes back from the island, fans, remember to donate a few books of jokes to him. ]

[ Even if it was a joke, once Teacher Jiang said it out loud, it would become… especially cold.]

Jiang Xuyan didn’t know what the bullet comments were saying about him, but he was in a good mood and was humming a song while washing vegetables.

The staff saw that Jiang Xuyan was washing the vegetables slowly and would have to stay by the stream for a long time, so he controlled the camera to shoot Song Qingyou.

As soon as the drone left, Lin Xing and Zhao Yingnan ran over.

Jiang Xuyan looked at them and asked, “You guys went for a run?”

“N-no.”

Zhao Yingnan waited for her breath to catch before she spoke, “Brother Jiang, we came over to ask if Li Su is at your place?”

“Li Su? He isn’t!”

“No? Then what do we do?” Zhao Yingnan frowned.

“What happened to him?” Jiang Xuyan put down the wild vegetables in his hand.

“It’s like this…”

Zhao Yingnan told Jiang Xuyan the whole story.

“The production team has sent the equipment over and they’re assembling it now, but Li Su hasn’t returned yet. We thought he was here with you…”

After all, Li Su had always loved to go to Team B.

Jiang Xuyan asked, “How long has he been out?”

“We don’t know. It should have been two or three hours…” Zhao Yingnan shook her head. “I think he might be lost.”

Jiang Xuyan stood up immediately.

“Then what are we waiting for? I’ll go with you to find him.”

“Since the cameras are broken, he shouldn’t have gone far.”

Zhao Yingnan was a little confused. “This… Shouldn’t we call Qingyou along?” she asked.

In her opinion, Song Qingyou was the most reliable among all of them!

“We’re just looking for someone nearby, why should we call Song Qingyou?” Lin Xing pouted.

Jiang Xuyan put the wild vegetables on a rock.