Chapter 172: Lin Siya Job-Hopping

[Gu Xingchen: It’s already good enough that cat and dog factions can get along harmoniously. By the way, @SongQingyou, my dog is cuter than your cat.]

There were also nine photos of the golden retriever below the post.

The impression that Gu Xingchen gave to the outside world had always been gentle and polite.

Even his fans didn’t know that he had such a “primary school student” side.

However, this Weibo post was enough to prove that his relationship with Song Qingyou was really good.

At the same time, it also showed that the two of them were just friends and had no ambiguous relationship.

As for Song Qingyou’s reply, she didn’t say a single word and posted a dozen photos of Zhizhi under Gu Xingchen’s Weibo.

It was obvious that she was emphasizing that her cat was cuter!

After that, the two of them kept posting photos of their own pets, neither of them willing to give in.

The surrounding fans were rendered speechless.

[ Stop posting! 1 believe you two aren’t flirting, and Song Qingyou isn’t creating hype! Because both of you look only three years old…]

[ Xingchen usually doesn’t interact much with people who use him to create hype, so 1 also believe that Sister Qingyou didn’t do that.]

[ I’m done for. I didn’t want to them to be a couple, but now that they’re interacting, 1 feel like I was worried about a CP of primary school kids. This is ridiculous.]

[ I have a feeling that Xingchen might be infected by Sister Qingyou and turn his Weibo into a dog’s diary…]

[ It’s better than stars not posting on Weibo for a week. All the best, Sister Qingyou!] Zhizhi is so cute! Send more to stimulate someone who doesn’t post on Weibo!]

The public opinion had reversed so quickly. It had to be said that Gu Xingchen’s influence was huge. It was real.

During this period, the storm caused by the fake data of Chang1 an Elegance had not subsided.

However, the post that took a long time to be removed on all major social media platforms had provided sufficient evidence.

Many believed that soon, someone from the production team of Changan Elegance would be charged with disrupting the market order and cheating consumers.

This person might be the director of the crew or the producer, but it would definitely not be Shen Xiyan.

Even so, Shen Xiyan could only behave herself with her tail between her legs.

All the major social media companies, as well as the Shen family, had been investigating the poster’s information recently, but they had not found any clues.

Shen Xiyan insisted that this hacker was related to Song Qingyou and tried her best to get the technical department of the Shen Corporation to investigate.

The others didn’t think so.

Because Song Qingyou was an orphan, her circle of friends wasn’t big. All her money was spent on Shengshi Entertainment and her father’s treatment. She didn’t have the ability to bribe hackers.

In their opinion, the person who did this was most likely someone in the same industry.

And Song Qingyou was just a lucky person.

With the news of fake data and sensationalized scandals, the viewership ratings and views of The Empress rose like sesame seeds blooming.

Not to mention, after Changan Elegance faced the risk of being taken off the shelves, those television stations were eager to buy dramas to fill the gap. They would definitely be willing to buy the broadcasting rights of The Empress at a high price.