Chapter 36: Meow Meow Meow Meow~

The instinct and emotions of a cat prevailed.

Jiang Zhihan was flustered and exasperated. He didn’t want to hide from the pine nuts anymore and started to climb up the tree.

Song Qingyou was completely in a state of watching a show and didn’t stop him.

However, by the time the cat had climbed up the tree, the agile squirrel had already run away.

The little squirrel holding the pine cone stood on another tree, full of provocation.

Jiang Zhihan gritted his teeth in anger and decided to give chase.

However, he only looked down at the tree, and his four claws tightly held the branches.

As a human, even if he was afraid of heights, he would not be scared by a tree that was a few meters tall.

Now that he was so scared, it was most likely the cat’s instinct!

At this moment, Jiang Zhihan suddenly realized what he had just done.

If it wasn’t for the fact that his claws weren’t listening to him, he really wanted to cover his face for a while.

Song Qingyou stood at the side and watched her cat grabbing onto the tree. Even when the little squirrel hit him a few times, he didn’t react. She couldn’t help but chuckle.

“You can’t climb up a tree, can you? Stupid cat!”

Jiang Zhihan turned around and looked at her.

You’re still gloating at a time like this? When I transform back, I’ll definitely let you have a taste of this feeling!

Song Qingyou couldn’t read her cat’s thoughts. Seeing him look over, she smiled and reached out her hand.

“Do you want me to carry you down?”

Jiang Zhihan moved his front paw and lifted his chin. With an arrogant expression, as if he was saying, “I can let you carry me down.”

Song Qingyou put her hands behind her back and talked about the conditions with a smile, “I can hug you, but you have to meow. Three times.”

After saying that, she was worried that Zhizhi wouldn’t understand, so she even demonstrated to him, “Come, Zhizhi, meow meow meow~”

Who wants to meow?

Cats never compromise!

Jiang Zhihan hugged the branch tightly and refused to let go.

“So you’re still a cat with a backbone.”

Song Qingyou raised her eyebrows and picked up a small branch.

Jiang Zhihan saw her coming over and had a bad feeling, but he couldn’t move.

Song Qingyou raised the branch and gently scratched the cat’s belly and waist.

Jiang Zhihan felt an unbearable itch on his body. He wanted to scratch his body immediately, but he held back.

Song Qingyou saw that he was so determined and wanted to carry him down.

But who knew that in the end, Zhizhi couldn’t hold back. His two front paws grabbed the branch that was tickling him, and then the whole cat fell down.

Song Qingyou quickly caught him.

As soon as Jiang Zhihan saw that he had come down from the tree, he immediately burned the bridge after crossing it and struggled to jump down.

Song Qingyou hid the smile in her eyes and pretended to behave as if she was saying ‘look at my son’s rebellious heart-breaking behavior.’

“The wound on my arm hasn’t healed yet. Zhizhi scratched me, and now he’s not even willing to meow. Sigh…”