Chapter 57: You Guys Go Catch Her

Song Qingyou was annoyed and scolded, “Shut up!”

“Stop howling!”

“They won’t agree to your request!”

After she let go of the rope, she went to untie Yu Muhuai.

Shen Xiyan gritted her teeth and glared at her. “How do you know they won’t agree?”

Song Qingyou ignored her.

Shen Xiyan snorted coldly. “Song Qingyou, are you afraid that I can leave after giving them the money, but you can only stay here and wait for death?”

Seeing that Song Qingyou didn’t say anything, she raised her chin and continued, “Don’t expect me to die here with you! They have guns in their hands. Do you think you can escape by untying the rope? Stop joking!”

“Song Qingyou, let me tell you, the world is unfair! If you don’t have money, you’ll have to wait for death here! And 1 have money. Money can make the world go round. Even if you’re jealous of me, it’s useless!”

No one would talk to someone they just met like that.

She was too emotional.

Jiang Xuyan and the other two could tell that Song Qingyou and Shen Xiyan were very familiar with each other.

“Are you done?” Song Qingyou looked at her coldly.

Shen Xiyan snorted. “Why are you so fierce? Do you know that you’re about to die here?!”

“If you’re willing to kneel down and beg me and promise not to appear in front of me again, I might consider paying for you and saving your dog life!”

Before she could finish her sentence, Song Qingyou suddenly punched her in the stomach.

Shen Xiyan’s face scrunched up in pain. Just as she was about to cry out, Song Qingyou stepped off her shoes and stuffed them into her mouth.

“Mmmm-”

Shen Xiyan widened her eyes in disbelief.

The disgusting feeling made her want to vomit.

However, Song Qingyou pushed the shoe into her mouth, causing Shen Xiyan to swallow all the dirt in her throat.

Song Qingyou’s actions left the others dumbfounded, but no one spoke up to plead for mercy.

“Mmmm – mmm -”

“Let me go!”

Shen Xiyan’s eyes were bloodshot.

“Are you sober now?”

Song Qingyou’s lips curved slightly. “There are no cameras here. Do you think 1’11 get rid of you before they do anything?”

Shen Xiyan couldn’t speak, but her eyes unconsciously looked at Zhao Yingnan and the others.

The meaning was obvious: even if there were no cameras here, there were others!

However, Shen Xiyan did not expect that Jiang Xuyan and Yu Muhuai would look away one after another.

Even Zhao Yingnan bit her lip and didn’t say anything.

What did these three people mean?

Were they leaving her in the lurch?

At this moment, the poachers who had left seemed to have returned.

Song Qingyou pulled the shoe out of Shen Xiyan’s mouth and threw it on the ground. Then she and the others pretended to be tied up.

“Ugh!”