Chapter 135: The Finale!

Song Qingyou didn’t expect Gu Xingchen to be so useful.

When she brought Zhong Rou and Shen Yang back backstage, she was told that the audience seats were already full, and half of them were related to the media.

She took out her phone and looked at it. #Gu Xingchen Appears at Fashion Week#, #Gu Xingchen at Kyushu#… A few topics appeared at the top of the trending searches.

As expected of the walking headline!

Song Qingyou had no choice but to ask the staff to add two more chairs so that the two lab students could sit closer to the backstage.

After she was done with all this, she adjusted the projection equipment and was dragged to the makeup artist by Liang Ting.

At five o’clock in the afternoon, the fashion show of the two brands officially began.

Anyone with discerning eyes could see that Kyushu was much livelier.

All the lights around the runway were turned off, and only the path of the model was illuminated.

The fragrance of flowers wafted out from the venue.

Accompanying them was the sound of Chinese classical instruments.

The models walked out from the left.

The first model to appear was obviously wearing a peach blossom outfit.

The dress designed by Liang Ting was exceptionally poetic and picturesque.

The eyes of the Chinese people below the stage were fixed on it.

Some foreign audiences were also full of praise, saying that it was very unique and creative.

Not long after the first model walked out, the entire venue was suddenly filled with flowers. It was as if everyone was in a peach blossom forest.

It was not until someone noticed that the petals had fallen to the ground that everyone realized that some kind of black technology projection equipment was used on the runway!

Everyone was dumbfounded.

Gu Xingchen did not hesitate to open the Weibo livestream.

At first, the fans who poured in only thought that the venue in Kyushu might have been decorated like a peach blossom forest, so they did not think it was strange.

Because the projection was too realistic.

It was not until the second model appeared that the entire scene changed.

Only then did they realize that this was actually the effect of a projection!

Apricot flowers, begonia, plum blossoms…

Every model that came out, apart from bringing the creativity of the national style to everyone, also brought a brand new visual enjoyment!

[ No wonder Xingchen would specially come to watch Kyushu’s fashion show! Really awesome!]

[ Is this holographic projection technology real? When did this technology become so advanced? There’s no trace of glass or curtains!]

[ The dress is too beautiful! The national style is really amazing!]

[ 1 hope Kyushu can produce some affordable styles. This kind of national style dress that can be worn in daily life is great!]

[ 1 heard the foreigner beside me shouting for God. 1 knew it would be better to watch it live!]

Gu Xingchen’s Weibo live broadcast caused a heated discussion. #Gu Xingchen’s livestream#

#Kyushu’s National Style#