Chapter 21: The Rabbit Can Stretch Its Claws

As soon as the cat’s nest was ready, Song Qingyou began to prepare for the construction of the bamboo house.

Because cement couldn’t be produced in the wild, the bamboo had to be inserted deep into the ground, so Song Qingyou used the points she had earned that day to exchange for two shovels from the program team.

In addition, the work of cutting down and moving bamboo fell to Jiang Xuyan and Yu Muhuai.

The three of them worked hard for an entire day, but they only managed to gather half of the bamboo needed to build the bamboo house.

The next morning, Song Qingyou got up early as usual.

She turned her head to look at the cat bed and found that the vines and branches tied to Zhizhi’s hind legs had been freed by it in its sleep.

Song Qingyou reached out to touch its hind legs.

As a result, before her hand could touch the cat’s hair, Zhizhi suddenly woke up and stared at Song Qingyou with his dark green cat eyes, his eyes full of vigilance.

In contrast to Song Qingyou’s inhuman physical fitness, Zhizhi’s reaction was obviously much faster than most cats.

Thinking that Zhizhi was originally a stray cat living in a harsh environment, Song Qingyou was only stunned for a moment, and then suddenly smiled.

“You’re so wary of me. Did I save a white-eyed cat?”

Jiang Zhihan: What the hell is ‘white-eyed cat’? That should be an ingrate, right? Besides, before it figured out what it was like to transform into a cat, it would not be stupid enough to run around!

Don’t compare me to other cats!

His thoughts were reflected on the cat’s face to a certain extent.

Song Qingyou looked at her cat’s condescending look and extended her palm with interest.

“Come, let’s shake hands.”

Jiang Zhihan had just noticed that his hind leg might have recovered, so his attention wasn’t on Song Qingyou at all. So when he saw the other party reach out, he instinctively placed his front paw on her palm.

Song Qingyou held the cat’s paw. “Zhizhi is so obedient.”

As she spoke, she even touched his head.

Jiang Zhihan instantly exploded. He looked at his hand that was being held by the other party and finally realized what stupid thing he had done just now!

Also, did this woman think that cats were like dogs and would instinctively obey?

Jiang Zhihan’s expression was extremely dissatisfied.

He would rather be a cat than a dog that could be tamed!

However, Song Qingyou didn’t pay attention at all. After taking the opportunity to grab Zhizhi’s front paw, she immediately went to check on the injured hind leg.

“Zhizhi’s hind legs have already recovered.” Song Qingyou’s voice softened a bit, “You can walk in the future.”

When Jiang Zhihan heard this, he immediately wanted to stand up, but he couldn’t move because of Song Qingyou.

There was a trace of doubt in the cat’s big eyes. He just wanted to stand up and walk; he didn’t know how to run!

The human and cat’s brainwaves were once again aligned.

Song Qingyou wagged her finger at him. “Not for the time being. We’ll observe for half a day.”

“Stay here obediently and don’t move. Otherwise, tonight’s dinner will be boiled cat slices! Do you understand?”