Chapter 134: Watch This Show

Gu Xingchen was a little stunned when he was suddenly kabedonfl].

“What are you waiting for? Squat down and cooperate with me!”

Song Qingyou’s aura was too strong, making Gu Xingchen subconsciously bend his knees, maintaining a position that was slightly shorter than Song Qingyou. If the two of them were photographed like this, they would probably be unable to clear their names even if they jumped into the Yellow River.

Fortunately, the few people who ran over quickly left when they saw the man and woman in the corner.

Song Qingyou immediately let go. “I think 1 saw your assistant.”

Gu Xingchen blinked, not understanding what the other party meant.

“I didn’t expect Mr. Gu to be someone who avoided work.”

A while ago, she was still politely calling him Brother Gu, but today, he was Mr. Gu?

As expected, Song Qingyou didn’t have the slightest bit of respect for him.

Gu Xingchen complained in his heart.

Then he heard Song Qingyou say, “If you don’t want to be taken back to work by your assistant, please help me post a Weibo post.”

“Eh?”

Gu Xingchen really did not expect that there would be such a development.

But before he could react, Song Qingyou grabbed his sleeve and dragged him to the backstage lounge.

Gu Xingchen looked around.

“The fashion show of Kyushu.” Song Qingyou stared at him calmly. “Brother Gu will help, right?”

The threat was obvious.

“Alright, what do you want me to help you with?” Gu Xingchen’s facial muscles twitched slightly.

“Watch this show and…”

Song Qingyou sent Gu Xingchen a photo of the runway and asked him to post it on Weibo.

Gu Xingchen only needed to look at the trending topics to know Song Qingyou’s purpose.

Let him attract the audience and popularity.

This was a piece of cake, and he could take it as returning the favor.

Gu Xingchen did as he was told. In the end, he wanted to @Song Qingyou, but his intentions were discovered by the latter, and he had to delete the @.

As soon as the post was posted on Weibo, thousands of likes and comments instantly rose.

He believed that the audience seats would be filled soon.

Song Qingyou was about to chase Gu Xingchen to the audience when the people from University A came over.

“Professor, we’re at the door. May I ask where you are?”

“I’ll be right there.”

Gu Xingchen’s intuition told him that something was wrong when he heard the term ‘professor’ again.

But before he could ask, Liang Ting suddenly pushed open the door and entered.

“Qingyou, this is…”

A certain someone turned around.

Liang Ting was very surprised. “It’s Gu Xingchen!”

The woman in her thirties covered her mouth like a little girl.

It was obvious that she was a passerby fan of Gu Xingchen.

Gu Xingchen revealed a gentle and kind smile. “Hello, I’m Gu Xingchen. You must be the designer of the Kyushu brand, right?”