Chapter 94: Too Deep Into The Character

After leaving the house. Song Qingyou remembered to ask Chen Lan how she had entered the room in the middle of the night.

“Did Sister Lan break the lock and come in?” she asked jokingly.

“There’s no need to pick the lock.” Chen Lan patted her bag.

“I went to the front desk of the hotel to get a spare room card. Fortunately, they knew me. 1 left my ID card there and the front desk gave it to me.”

Song Qingyou nodded and looked down at Zhizhi in the cat bag.

“Why does Zhizhi look so listless? He was fine this morning.”

“Maybe he didn’t sleep well last night.”

Song Qingyou knew that she had some stress response.

For example, she would hold on tightly to something in her hand before going to bed.

Last night, when she fell asleep in a daze, Zhizhi was pressed under her hand.

Fortunately, he was not injured.

The two of them walked into the elevator as they talked.

Zhou Jin, who had caught up with them, did not manage to greet them.

Chen Lan did not notice that there was someone behind her.

Song Qingyou didn’t want to talk to Zhou Jin at all.

Li Su liked to fawn over Song Qingyou in front of the camera.

But Zhou Jin really did not care about the occasion. When she was filming, she could see this person everywhere. It was simply annoying.

Zhou Jin, who was left behind, thought that the two of them did nor notice there was someone behind them.

Just as he was about to take another elevator down, he saw a card at the door of Song Qingyou’is room.

He walked over and picked it up.

“Room card?”

Zhou Jin was puzzled for a moment.

A glint flashed across his eyes.

When they arrived at the filming location, the surrounding staff looked like they wanted to say something but hesitated.

Chen Lan stopped the stage supervisor. “Did something happen today? Why are you all looking at me and Qingyou?”

The stage supervisor was surprised.

“Eh? Don’t you know? Last night, Sister Qingyou was on the trending searches again!”

Chen Lan decisively opened Weibo.

She saw the trending topic number S:

#Qiu Yu fainted from heatstroke during filming#

The tenth trending topic was:

#Song Qingyou is unprofessional#

She clicked on it and, sure enough, it was because Song Qingyou had a cat on set.

This time, there were even a lot of yellow and blue netizens who jumped our and accused Song Qingyou of being unprofessional.

[ In any industry, it’s wrong to be unprofessional.]

I As a public figure, Song Qingyou should be even more strict with herself.]

[ Qiu Yu had been filming under the sun for too long and fainted. On the other hand, Song Qingyou probably didn’t go on without petting her cat every few minutes, did she?]