Chapter 176: I Graduated From High School

“The CEO’s secretary should have a lot of things to do, right? If something goes wrong…”

Zhao Yingnan expressed her concern.

The others echoed.

Yu Muhuai, who hadn’t spoken much today, suggested, “Director Wei, why don’t you let Qingyou draw again?”

Jiang Xuyan and the others all agreed.

“The position has already been confirmed. We can’t change it.” Wei Zhengrong didn’t agree.

“Besides, Mr. Jiang doesn’t just have one secretary. There’s a secretary department in the company. What you’re worried about doesn’t exist at all.”

Hearing this, the few of them immediately stopped worrying.

They had an entire secretary department, and Song Qingyou would probably be an intern there. It wouldn’t be much different from what they had to do.

Once they were relieved, they reacted.

Director Wei had clearly not said it on purpose just now!

Wei Zhengrong smiled proudly when he received the condemnation from the guests.

“Let me remind you that this meeting room is on the first floor. It’s 8:57 now. Some of you work on the 27th floor…”

Before he could finish, Song Qingyou, who was heading to the 27th floor, left quickly without even saying goodbye.

Zhao Yingnan and the others were stunned for a moment. They didn’t have time to sigh at how rare it was to see Song Qingyou in such a hurry before they scattered like birds and beasts.

Wei Zhengrong smiled at his assistant. “Are the cameras ready?”

The assistant nodded.

Song Qingyou hurried to the elevator, not expecting Fang Yan to be waiting for her.

“Miss Song, I’ll take you to the secretary department first.”

As the elevator went up, besides the cameraman, there were only her and Fang Yan inside. Song Qingyou was interested in asking Fang Yan about work.

Fang Yan answered her questions one by one and comforted her, “Miss Song, don’t worry too much. With your ability, the secretary’s job won’t be too difficult.”

Fang Yan had watched all of Song Qingyou’s shows and works, so he knew her personality. He wasn’t worried that she wouldn’t be able to adapt.

After exiting the elevator, the three of them entered the 27th floor.

There was only one secretary department on the 27th floor. The rest of the place was filled with guest rooms and meeting rooms.

Walking in from the right side of the elevator, one could see a row of one-way glass doors in the conference room. There was an electronic screen on the left side of each door, which would show whether there were people in the conference room and when there would be people in the conference room.

After passing through these meeting rooms and making another turn, they arrived at the secretary department.

There were about seven or eight people standing and sitting inside, both men and women.

Fang Yan pushed the door open and everyone looked over.

“Special Assistant Fang.”

Fang Yan smiled and nodded, then gestured for Song Qingyou to come in.

“This is the new secretary, Song Qingyou.”

The entire company knew that there would be celebrities coming to film the show in the next few days.