Chapter 136: The Most Amazing Fashion Show

Song Qingyou came down from the stage, and Liang Ting couldn’t wait to hug her.

“Fortunately, you were here!”

Liang Ting found Song Qingyou because she wanted to put all her eggs in one basket.

But she didn’t expect Song Qingyou to turn the tide again!

“Sister Liang, remember to get someone to take the shoes off the stage. I suspect that the straps on the shoes have been tampered with.”

Song Qingyou wasn’t used to being treated so warmly, so she quickly changed the topic.

Liang Ting immediately reacted. “Yes! That shoe!”

She wasn’t brainless. Song Qingyou’s words reminded her that the shoes could be used as evidence.

Moreover, the most suspicious person was definitely the assistant who helped Qingyou put on her shoes.

When the staff brought the shoes over, the truth was revealed.

There were indeed neat cuts on the straps of the shoes, which were obviously cut open by scissors.

This person had a certain understanding of the material of the dress and knew how much to cut. After Song Qingyou went on stage, the straps suddenly broke off.

Liang Ting was furious and immediately called the assistant over.

They didn’t even need to force her to admit it. As soon as the assistant saw the shoes, she immediately admitted her mistake.

“Sister Liang, I didn’t do it on purpose.”

“I’m really too short of money. When that person came looking for me, 1 was bewitched and agreed.”

“I’ve been with you for so long. I beg you, don’t fire me!”

“You know how much effort 1 put into this show!” Liang Ting closed her eyes.

“Sister Liang-”

The assistant still wanted to beg for mercy.

Song Qingyou smiled faintly.

“It’s useless to admit your mistake. It’s better for you to tell us who the person who contacted you is.”

“I can’t say.” The assistant shook his head.

“Because the final payment hasn’t arrived yet, right?”

Seeing that she didn’t respond, Song Qingyou looked at Liang Ting. “Sister Liang, just call the police.”

Haute Couture was usually very expensive, not to mention the one Song Qingyou was wearing. Even if it was just a pair of shoes, it was more than the standard amount of money involved.

When the assistant heard that she was calling the police, he quickly grabbed Liang Ting’s arm.

“Don’t call the police! I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you who contacted me!”

Seeing that Liang Ting had stopped, she immediately took out her phone and showed the two of them the relevant transfer records.

“She’s the assistant of Emil’s designer! I also saved the call record!”

It seemed that this assistant was not too stupid. She understood enough to know how to keep these records.

Song Qingyou and Liang Ting looked at each other, both of them having the same thought.

Even if Emil’s designer had ten thousand reasons to evade the blame, Emil’s reputation would plummet.

Rich people cherished their reputation the most.