Chapter 113: She Hasn't Finished Writing

Song Qingyou’s termination of her contract with Jiayi Media had caused a huge commotion, which indirectly boosted the sales of ‘The Immortal Demon’ book.

However, before the editorial department could celebrate, countless calls came in, all asking if there was still any stock of ‘Gate of the Tower*.

Wen Xia had never expected that the sales of ‘Gate of the Tower’ would surpass ‘The Immortal Demon’ at the same time when its reputation had exploded.

The hashtag #Qing Meng’s new book# was still at the bottom of the trending searches for a few days.

As nearly a million copies of ‘Gate of the Tower’ were printed one after another, Wen Xia transferred a large sum of money to Song Qingyou.

“Teacher Qing Meng, are you going to write books in the future?”

Wen Xia didn’t chase after celebrities, but when she found out that Qing Meng was Song Qingyou, she also paid attention to her news.

After hearing that Song Qingyou had terminated her contract with the company, Wen Xia really wanted her to focus on writing her books.

“I’ll write a new book next year,” Song Qingyou said without answering.

It was already the end of November, so next year it was!

Wen Xia nodded and told Song Qingyou the good news.

“Your novel has already entered the final round of the Newcomer Award. There’s a high chance that it will win. When the time comes, will you personally go over to receive the award, or will our editorial department receive it on your behalf?”

“Sorry for the trouble.”

This meant that she didn’t want to reveal her identity.

Wen Xia felt that it was a pity.

If Song Qingyou could appear herself, wouldn’t the sales of her new novel skyrocket?

With the royalties, Song Qingyou had the initial capital to start a company.

In mid-December, many people saw that Song Qingyou hadn’t signed with a new company and began to spread rumors that she might be forced to leave the industry.

But not long before the rumors spread, Song Qingyou openly posted a recruitment notice on Weibo.

The company name clearly stated: Shengshi Entertainment.

No one in the industry or outside had ever heard of an entertainment company called Shengshifl], so there was only one possibility:

This company was created by Song Qingyou!

For a time, very few people came to participate in the recruitment, and most of them were media reporters who came to see the excitement based on the company address.

And fans who wanted to see Song Qingyou.

Seeing this situation, the entertainment reporters quickly ran a few headlines:

[ No one applied for Shengshi Entertainment, Boss Song Qingyou’s dream was shattered]

[Song Qingyou established Shengshi Entertainment, maybe because there is no company to go to ]

Song Qingyou didn’t mind being ridiculed.

Under everyone’s watchful eyes, she even changed his verification information to Shengshi Entertainment’s CEO.

The more these reporters paid attention to this matter, the more popular the company became.

She didn’t even need to advertise.