Chapter 45: Who Is Useless?

“That’s why I said…”

Jiang Xuyan said as if he had experienced it before, “Don’t seek death just because you’re very powerful… All!”

He cried out in pain, attracting everyone’s attention.

The little girl who was bandaging Jiang Xuyan’s wound was holding back her laughter as she apologized, “S-Sorry, Teacher Jiang. 1 didn’t mean it.”

“I know, you must be a fan of Qingyou.” Jiang Xuyan waved his hand.

“How did you know?” The little girl was shocked.

Jiang Xuyan looked at her and then at his own wound. He asked jokingly, “What do you think?”

If she wasn’t Song Qingyou’s fan, how could she interrupt him when he was nagging?

“Pfft!” The little girl couldn’t help but laugh out loud.

Then, she quickly tried to salvage the situation. “No, no, no. I’m not laughing at you, Teacher Jiang. I just think that your joke is really funny!”

Jiang Xuyan: —>

After the wound was bandaged, the medical staff left some medicine and gauze at their camp.

Song Qingyou was saving people, so she didn’t need to use points to exchange for these things.

Song Qingyou patted her bandaged arm and skillfully pointed a finger at the camera.

“1000 points.”

This was the ‘reward’ for saving someone.

The director understood immediately. “1000 is too much.”

“I can get 2000 points for one mission. Can’t I get half for saving people?” Song Qingyou snorted.

“No.” The director started to bargain.” How about 200?”

If he really gave Song Qingyou 1000, then he might as well announce Song Qingyou the winner in Man vs. Wild 3!

“900.”

“300.”

“800.”

“500, that’s the highest. I won’t give you anything higher!”

Song Qingyou wanted to argue, but Jiang Xuyan quickly stopped her. “500 is enough. It’s enough!”

“We’re on a deserted island now. We’ll have to take the production team’s speedboat back.”

“Alright then.” Song Qingyou raised her eyebrows.

[500 points received, Brother Qingyou]

[ Hahaha! Teacher Jiang was afraid that the program team would leave them on the island.]

[ Hehehehe. 500 is too little. This time, Sister Qingyou was in danger.]

After asking for the points, Yu Muhuai said, “Li Su, you guys should go back.”

Li Su hesitated for a while before he said, “Sister Qingyou, Brother Jiang… Thank you so much for today! If not for you guys, I might have already…”

He lowered his head and sobbed, but it was hard to tell how sincere he was.

Jiang Xuyan ignored him.

“Saving you was just convenient.”

Her main purpose was to find Jiang Xuyan.

Li Su was lucky to be able to come back alive!

“Compared to this, 1 care more about something else more… How did Zhizhi fall off the cliff?”