Chapter 12: First Day's Ranking

As night fell, the staff arrived on the island in a speedboat.

Since it was the first day of the program, the production team would only announce the initial rankings.

For the next 14 days, the guests could only ask the staff to find out about their points so that they could exchange them for supplies.

The six of them gathered at the open space chosen by the production team and waited for the director to speak.

“First of all, please tell me how you feel about living on a deserted island for most of the day and what you think your points will be.”

“The first one will be Yingnan.”

Zhao Yingnan stood up and said, “I’m very happy to be able to participate in this program. The scenery here is very good. As for the ranking, I think I might be the last one.”

“It seems that Yingnan doesn’t have much confidence. You’ll have to work hard later.” The director encouraged her.

“Next, Lin Xing.”

Lin Xing took a deep .breath, “I’m a person who doesn’t beat around the bush. This is my first time participating in a variety show and I have many shortcomings. I hope everyone can understand.”

Lin Xing glanced at the others and said, “As for the ranking, Brother Yu should be very good. Sister Yingnan said she was last, Teacher Jiang shouldn’t be too bad, not to mention brother Ding… So I’m probably fourth.”

She mentioned the others, but Song Qingyou was left out.

Jiang Xuyan frowned at Lin Xing’s attempt to ‘isolate’ her, and he disliked her even more.

“Next, Ding Sheng.”

The well-built Ding Sheng stepped forward, full of confidence.

“I’m here to clear the level smoothly. I think I’ll be first, whether it’s the initial ranking or the final result!”

“Next up is Team B, Jiang Xuyan.”

Jiang Xuyan opened his palm and faced Song Qingyou, “I don’t have any thoughts, but I want to introduce to you my goddess, Song Qingyou! My dear fans, please follow my goddess, thank you!”

“As for the ranking, I won’t compete with Yingnan. I’ll choose the second to last place!”

[ Teacher Jiang, please wake up. This is not a lucky draw. ]

[ Teacher Jiang, are you planning to go on this stupid road and never come back? ]

[ others are talking about their thoughts, but you are cheering for your idol. As expected of you. ]

[ When a singer that I’m a fan of starts to chase after stars… ]

[ Thank you for the invitation, I’m already Brother Jiang’s follower, so I’ll be following Song Qingyou ]

[ Congratulations to Sister Qingyou for adding a new fan. ]

The bullet comments in Team B’s live broadcast room were all clamoring to tease Jiang Xuyan.

Team A’s bullet comments were very different.

[ To support Song Qingyou so much, did Jiang Xuyan sign some contract with the program team? ]

[ Maybe. After all, Jiang Xuyan wasn’t famous. ]

“Next, Muhuai.”

Yu Muhuai’s speech was a bit similar to Zhao Yingnan’s, both very official. As for the ranking, he stated it as third place as a matter of fact.