Chapter 40: Don't Drag Me Down

The cameraman wanted to move the camera further away so that the audience could see how tall the tree was.

In the end, the cameraman was the first one to go weak in the knees.

“This tree is too tall. Sister Qingyou, why don’t you change to a tree that’s easier to climb?”

“This tree is the tallest.”

Song Qingyou never talked nonsense. She moved her hands and feet and quickly climbed up.

Halfway up, the cameraman carefully reminded, “Why don’t we stop here? Any higher and it’ll be dangerous …”

“No need.” Song Qingyou looked down at the ground, her expression extremely calm.

On the other hand, the audience who was following the camera was shocked.

[ My legs are weak. Let’s talk this out. Don’t do this. ]

[ Brother Qingyou is really bold.]

In less than ten minutes, Song Qingyou had really climbed to the top of the tree.

Looking down from this height, she could see more things.

[ Sister Qingyou, amazing! ]

[ This kind of tree has high friction, so it’s easy to climb.]

[ Ah, yes, yes, yes. Keyboard men only need one keyboard. Not to mention climbing trees, they can even go up to the nine heavens to catch the moon or catch turtles in the five seas.]

[ The person who said he would eat his monitor, come out. I’ve taken a screenshot.]

Since there was no sign of the bear, the people in the livestream room relaxed, and the atmosphere in the bullet comments became more lively.

But Song Qingyou couldn’t relax.

Her eyesight was extremely good, and after looking from the tree for a while, she saw a cave on a slope.

There were some bushes in front of the cave, but it was not difficult to see that the entrance was not small. It was likely that the bear lived inside.

Therefore, after getting down from the big tree, Song Qingyou would climb up the tree from time to time to take a look while moving forward.

The people in the live broadcast room all thought that Song Qingyou was looking for someone with all her heart, and all kinds of praises were given to Song Qingyou for her beauty and kindness.

Little did they know that she was on guard against the bear.

At this moment, a sharp bird’s cry broke the silence of the forest.

Song Qingyou looked up and saw a few eagles circling above her head!

One of them even swooped down!

[ Be careful! ]

Everyone in the live broadcast room was shocked.

Song Qingyou climbed down the tree unhurriedly, picked up a stone, and accurately flicked it high into the sky.

The stone hit the eagle’s wing, and it let out a shrill cry.

The few eagles’ attacks were fruitless. They circled around for a while and finally left.

Roar-

The bullet comments in the live broadcast room didn’t even have time to spam 666.

A loud noise suddenly came from the forest.

Such a sound could only be made by a ferocious beast!

[ There really is a bear! ]

[ Is Sister Qingyou going to fight with a bear this time? ]