Chapter 68: I Want to Search Your Room

Shen Xiyan’s conclusion was heard by Jiang Xuyan who was yawning.

“What necklace?” he asked, puzzled. “Who took it?”

“It’s Sister Xiyan’s necklace,” Li Su said. “She put it in her suitcase, but it suddenly disappeared.”

“How could it disappear from the suitcase?” Jiang Xuyan frowned slightly.

“Teacher Shen, are you suspecting that one of us took it?”

“I don’t want to doubt you either, but it’s a fact that i lost something!”

Shen Xiyan took a step back so that Jiang Xuyan could see the contents of the suitcase clearly.

“Just now, Zhao Yingnan also looked through it. There is indeed nothing in the suitcase. If someone took it, I hope that they can return the necklace! I’m willing to buy it back with money!”

Jiang Xuyan shrugged. It was better for him not to speak at this time.

But he wanted to be a bystander, and Shen Xiyan was not willing.

“I was with Li Su and Zhao Yingnan last night. They are the least suspicious… So, Brother Jiang, why don’t you let us search your room?”

“You suspect me?” Jiang Xuyan pointed at himself in disbelief.

“I just want to find my necklace.” Shen Xiyan avoided the main point.”

“That’s not very good, right?”

What was the difference between having the room searched after claiming his innocence and hearing, “I don’t believe you, you just stole something”?

This was the first time Jiang Xuyan had encountered such a thing and he was at a loss.

Creak. The sound of the door opening came from behind.

Yu Muhuai and Song Qingyou opened the door one after the other.

The bamboo house did not have soundproofing measures. As long as the two of them were awake, they would definitely have heard the commotion here.

Jiang Xuyan was still silent when Song Qingyou spoke, “Since Brother Jiang said he didn’t take it, then he definitely didn’t take it. There’s no need to search the room.”

“Why not? Did you take the necklace?”

Shen Xiyan reached out her hand. “Give me back my necklace!”

“Which eye of yours saw me take your necklace?” Song Qingyou sneered.

“I didn’t see it, but you’re the most suspicious, aren’t you? Brother Jiang and Yu Muhuai, two grown men, shouldn’t be interested in women’s necklaces, right? Therefore, among the few of them, you are the most likely to do such a thing!” Shen Xiyan reached out again. “Give it to me! Otherwise, let us search your room!”

Yu Muhuai seemed to have thought of something and stepped forward to push Shen Xiyan’s hand away.

“Miss Shen, the police still need a search warrant to search the room. What right do you have to search as you wish?”

“Why can’t we search?” Shen Xiyan shouted, “If Song Qingyou doesn’t let us search, then she’s guilty! She’s afraid that I’ll find the necklace in her room!” “I’m really scared, so 1 suggest you call the police.”

“When the police find the necklace, they can check the fingerprints on it and see who took the necklace!”

Song Qingyou had never touched that necklace!