Chapter 161: The Backer is Shengshi

Not long after the production team of “Spiritual Pearl” announced the final cast’s photos, the news of Zhu Jiao’s role being snatched was exposed.

Initially, Zhu Jiao’s fans did not believe it.

This was because the informant had claimed that the actress who had stolen

Zhu Jiao’s role was an actress named Shu Ling.

Who was Shu Ling? Most people had to search the encyclopedia to find out.

Even though Shu Ling had debuted many years ago and had played many small roles, a C-list celebrity was still a C-list. How could she compare to Zhu Jiao?

However, very soon, photos of Zhu Jiao entering and leaving the set of “Spiritual Pearl” were also exposed.

All the fans had to accept this fact.

[ Even the unspoken rules are so blatant. Is this Shu Ling trying to go down the black and red route?]

[ As long as an artiste with a higher status comes, it’s fine if the role is snatched. There are many such things in the entertainment industry, but what’s with this Shu Ling? Where did she come from? ]

[ I was really looking forward to Director Yang’s drama, but it seems like it’s better to forget about it!]

Zhu Jiao’s fans couldn’t take it lying down. They wanted to scold the director and the company.

In fact, it wasn’t just the fans. Many people in and out of the industry were curious as well. How could Zhu Jiao be suppressed by a small C-list celebrity?

Just as a group of people wanted to find out what kind of background Shu Ling had, the news of Shu Ling jumping ship to Shengshi Entertainment spread.

Everyone was a little confused.

Could it be that the backer they imagined was Song Qingyou?

In the eyes of industry insiders, Song Qingyou was far from being a backer.

Because almost no one took Shengshi seriously.

However, outsiders and fans were different. They believed that Song Qingyou was behind this and that she was targeting Zhu Jiao.

However, Zhu Jiao’s fans didn’t dare to provoke Song Qingyou.

Firstly, Song Qingyou was the boss of Shengshi. Who could control who she signed with?

Secondly, Song Qingyou had more fans than Zhu Jiao, so they couldn’t beat her.

Under such circumstances, Shu Ling was naturally the easiest to bully.

Therefore, Shu Ling’s Weibo had been in a mess for the past few days, and the comments section was basically filled with trolls.

Song Qingyou didn’t move, wanting to see how Shu Ling would react.

Reality proved that the new artist she had signed was quite to her liking.

Zhu Jiao’s fans and He Jun’s troll army had been criticizing her for two days before Shu Ling finally responded unhurriedly,

[Shu Ling V: I’ve been acting in obscurity for ten years. This is the first time I’ve received so much attention. Please give me more advice in the future.]

She wasn’t angry and didn’t lock the comments section. Instead, she thanked them.

This nonchalant attitude made the trolls even angrier.

However, many passersby had a good impression of Shu Ling.

This was because Shu Ling had started off as an extra, and she had basically taken one step at a time in her acting career. It was just that she hadn’t had many resources. If she had really been promoted by unspoken rules, why hadn’t she started earlier?