Chapter 119: First Meeting

The news of the collapse of the cooperation between the Jiangyuan Group and the Shen Corporation was the headline in the business circle.

However, under the trending searches of the Annual Celebrity Awards, not many people paid attention to this matter.

As the No. i for another year, Gu Xingchen’s personal trending searches alone occupied the top three spots.

After that was:

#Lin Siya lost again#

#Shen Xiyan’s red carpet finale#

#Shen Xiyan’s assistant injured someone#

#Yao Yilu: The most promising one is Song Qingyou#

#Zhu Jiao: Why isn’t she leaving?#

All the way to 41st place on the rankings.

#Song Qingyou’s beauty#

#Song Qingyou is ranked 89# and other topics.

It also triggered the popularity of Kyushu, a national style clothing brand.

Even though the ranking of the topics wasn’t high, strictly speaking, Song Qingyou’s ‘frequency of appearance’ in the trending searches wasn’t any lower than Gu Xingchen’s.

However, not many people noticed this data.

Su Rong was one of them.

Before this, she didn’t want Yu Muhuai and Song Qingyou to get too involved.

After reading the trending searches, she asked Yu Muhuai, “Isn’t your new music video lacking a female lead? 1 think Song Qingyou is very suitable.”

Yu Muhuai wasn’t surprised. He smiled. “Sister Su can arrange it.”

9 AM.

When Fang Yan received Song Qingyou’s call, the group meeting had already been going on for an hour.

“Miss Song?”

“How did Assistant Fang know it was me?” Song Qingyou was stunned.

Fang Yan explained, “It was Ms. Chen Lan who gave it to me. But don’t worry, I’m just keeping your contact for emergencies. i won’t leak your personal information.”

Song Qingyou didn’t think Fang Yan needed to lie, and she knew that now wasn’t the time to talk about this, so she didn’t argue and went straight to the point.

“I’m here because of Liying Venture Capital. President Mu agreed to invest in my new drama last night, but his company was acquired by Jiangyuan Group…”

“Although it’s very presumptuous, i still want to ask, is Assistant Fang free now? Is it convenient for you to meet me?”

Fang Yan was a little confused.

After the boss woke up, the first thing he said was to buy Liying. Was it for Song Qingyou?

“Or 1 can go find Assistant Fang,” Song Qingyou said after a while.

“Miss Song, please wait a moment.”

Fang Yan hung up the phone and went straight to the meeting room. He leaned into Jiang Zhihan’s ear and told him what Song Qingyou had just said.

“You mean-”

“She only said she wanted to meet you?” Jiang Zhihan asked.

“Yes.” Fang Yan nodded.

“Miss Song probably thought that she wouldn’t be able to see you in person,” she quickly added.

“Let her come here.” Jiang Zhihan paused for a moment before he changed his words, “No, go and pick her up yourself. Don’t let too many people see her.”