Chapter 121: Excellent Script

Song Qingyou got the investment and started working on the new drama.

Xu Mingrui had already agreed to take over the director’s position.

However, he would be back in two days, so Song Qingyou had to decide on the lead role.

Xu Xingzhou was still filming a movie and could not act as the lead.

Yu Muhuai’s focus was still on singing, so he couldn’t do it.

Only Zhao Yingnan and Zhen Wenwen were left.

Unfortunately, the timing of her contact was not right. Zhao Yingnan had already accepted another script. At most, she would be a guest star in her new drama.

Zhen Wenwen agreed immediately.

Song Qingyou hung up the phone and began to think about finding new actors for the audition.

Chen Lan came in at this time.

“Qingyou, look at Shen Xiyan’s Weibo live broadcast.”

As she spoke, she placed her phone on the desk and looked at it.

Shen Xiyan had offended Gu Xingchen and Lin Siya at the awards ceremony, so it could be said that she had been in deep trouble recently. The comment area on Weibo was almost occupied by the fans of the two stars.

As soon as the live broadcast started, Shen Xiyan’s crying could be heard.

“1 originally did not want to appear as the finale. 1 was just forced to…”

“My assistant accidentally hurt someone. 1 couldn’t just ignore it. Since she’s my assistant, 1 should take responsibility…”

“But 1 didn’t expect it to take so long…l really didn’t do it on purpose…”

She choked on her words and sounded rather aggrieved.

Jiang Zhihan, who was lying on the table, couldn’t take it anymore and ran to the sofa.

Song Qingyou rubbed her forehead. “It’s giving me a headache. Sister Lan, turn it off please.”

“How was it?” Chen Lan turned off the live broadcast and smiled. “Interesting, right? No wonder Shen Xiyan’s acting skills are so good. Look, aren’t her acting skills useful now?”

Not only that, but Shen Xiyan had also been beating around the bush and accusing Lin Siya of being unreasonable, most likely to provoke a dispute between Gu Xingchen and Lin Siya’s fans.

Then, she plucked herself out.

But Shen Xiyan had succeeded.

The hashtag #Lin Siya’s fans pestering# started trending.

Even Lin Siya was affected.

“She’s putting in so much effort, so we have to show some appreciation.” Song Qingyou raised an eyebrow.

Chen Lan didn’t react.

“1 asked Sister Lan to save the surveillance video. It’s just right to send it to Lin Siya now.”

The video that Chen Lan had saved was the scene of Shen Xiyan throwing her phone.

On the other side.

Lin Siya was angry at Shen Xiyan’s live broadcast.

Of course, she could tell that the other party was trying to sow discord between her and Gu Xingchen.

However, the Shen family was too powerful and the company did not dare to offend them. The public relations team even told her to solve it herself!