Chapter 91: A Miser Doing Charity

After paying respects to her teacher, Song Qingyou wasn’t in a hurry to go to the training class.

Chen Lan thought that she didn’t want to go to class anymore, but since Song Qingyou had performed well during filming, she didn’t bother to rush her.

However-

“You have to pay me back the 50,000 yuan for the training class.”

“Sure,” Song Qingyou agreed quickly.

It was nothing like the way she was when Chen Lan asked her if she wanted to hire an assistant, but she refused and said she had no money.

Chen Lan looked at her suspiciously. “You agreed so quickly?”

“What kind of image do I have in your eyes?” Song Qingyou raised her eyebrows.

“A miser doing charity,” Chen Lan thought for a moment and said.

“Not to that extent. 1 will still spend the money that should be spent.”

Song Qingyou let Zhizhi out of the cat bag.

Jiang Zhihan struggled a little, but she tacitly put him on the ground.

Chen Lan clicked her tongue.

“You’re not even close to your cat at all. I’ve been watching you for a few days and you’re not even allowed to touch him!”

“To think that 1 even specially fed it chicken and steamed eggs… By the way, you have to pay me for feeding and watching the cat. I’ll charge you 100 yuan per hour.”

“I’ll give you 50,000 as soon as possible,” Song Qingyou ignored her.

It was obvious that she wanted money to look after the cat. No way!

“And you said you’re not a miser?” Chen Lan rolled her eyes.

“How is it worth a hundred to look at a cat? If I put Zhizhi in the cat cafe, 1 might be able to earn some money!”

“Then you can give it to me.” Chen Lan’s face was cold.

Song Qingyou was suddenly tempted as she stared at Jiang Zhihan.

Jiang Zhihan felt a chill run down his spine and quickly turned around to show her his teeth.

“No,” Song Qingyou denied in a second. “Zhizhi is an internet celebrity after all. If we send him over, he’ll be rubbed bald.”

“Yes, yes, it’s an internet celebrity. If you can’t send it, then you can send yourself!”

After Chen Lan finished speaking, she suddenly thought of something and took out a magazine from her bag. The cover of the magazine said “Impact”.

“This episode of ‘Impact’ mentioned you. It’s predicted that if this drama becomes popular, you might be able to enter the top 100 list of the most influential celebrities in the country by the end of the year.”

“I’ve seen the official website. You’re currently ranked 185. It’s already very good that you can enter the top 200.”

In fact, Song Qingyou was the only one who could enter the top 200 with a variety show.

This list would award the top 100 most influential celebrities every year.

The main factors for ranking were the number of fans, commercial value, popularity index, and so on.

The rankings were officially announced and were very authoritative.

Not only China, but every country on earth had such a list.