Chapter 174: To Avoid Trouble

The day before the recording of the second episode of the All-Class Challenge.

It was rare for Cui Xuelin to take the initiative to contact Song Qingyou. The first thing he asked was for her to go to A University’s Film Academy.

Song Qingyou looked at the list of items in her hand, thinking that her plan to go to the orphanage would have to be delayed again.

Song Qingyou walked into Cui Xuelin’s office with the cat in her arms. Only then did she realize that she wasn’t the only one called by the teacher today.

When He Yuan saw Song Qingyou, his eyes were filled with surprise.

“Teacher, the little junior you mentioned is Qingyou?”

“Yes, it’s her.”

Cui Xuelin said proudly, “I accepted a good student, didn’t I? 1 remember that Qingyou’s second drama was with you!”

If one didn’t know better, they would think that Song Qingyou was Cui Xuelin’s daughter!

In fact, many of Cui Xuelin’s students were active on the big screen. Song Qingyou hadn’t stepped out of the TV industry yet, so she wasn’t the best anyway.

But to be able to make Cui Xuelin like her so much, Song Qingyou must have a lot of potential, both in acting and in the future.

He Yuan suddenly understood why Lin Siya had joined Shengshi Entertainment so decisively.

“Yes.” He Yuan nodded blankly and smiled. “1 didn’t expect Qingyou to be the junior sister Teacher always talked about.”

Cui Xuelin happily praised her, “Qingyou doesn’t want to use my connections for anything. She just wants to practice her acting skills. It would be great if you guys could work as hard.”

He Yuan nodded repeatedly.

After lecturing his former students, Cui Xuelin finally got to the point.

“There’s no other reason for calling you here. The Beijing Art Troupe is looking for drama actors recently. I’ve read the script. He Yuan fits the image of the male lead. 1 recommend you to give it a try.”

“The third female lead in the script needs to be able to dance and act. They have been looking for dancers but haven’t found a suitable one. I’ve seen a video of Qingyou dancing before. Qingyou should be fine.”

Song Qingyou nodded.

“A play is a test of your acting skills. If you want to make a name for yourself with your acting skills and film a movie to get on the big screen, you have to find time to try out a play. You’ll learn a lot.”

Nowadays, theater was only a niche art, and very few people paid attention to it.

Cui Xuelin was worried that he would be rejected by the two of them, so he specially emphasized, “The play that the Beijing Art Troupe is rehearsing this time is to be performed at the National Grand Theater at the end of the year. If it succeeds, you might be qualified to be rated as a national actor.”

He Yuan knew Cui Xuelin’s temper.

Since the teacher had called him over, he could not refuse.

Song Qingyou had no reason to refuse.

If she wanted to replace Gu Xingchen and become number one, she had to put in some effort.

Moreover, the rehearsal for the play would only start at the beginning of next month. It was usually at night, so it would not delay her other work arrangements.